Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #73 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Ali P.
Hershey's Symohony bars are creamier than the regular milk chocolate bars. They are richer and thicker as well! Very good for if you have a big sweet tooth
tanya d.
Yum is all i can say omg this is so good it does not last long in my house the smooth chocolate is to die for for and toffee pieces are soooo good love it
Rosa M.
White Salmon, WA
One of my favorite candy bars. The smooth chocolate that melts in your mouth but it has that crunch with the toffee and almonds its a perfect combination.
Daisy M.
Euless, TX
I always see these when I go to cvs so I decided to try it and it's my favorite candy bar to buy when I have a sweet tooth!! Try the one with toffe yum!!!
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
omg omg ! I love this bar the taste it is very good  very yummy  i like the paper  i like everything of this very creamy very  good flavor  i cant leave to  buy
Tabby I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The toffee is what makes this for me. I like to stick mine in the freezer and then enjoy it! This is one of my favorite treats! It's so smooth and rich.
Lexi F.
Evart
My favorite Hershey's chocolate bar. I can never get enough. The smooth nature of the chocolate is complimented so well with those little bits of toffee.
Katherine B.
Nashville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Their symphony chocolate are their worst chocolates. I don't know what went wrong, but something did. They're nice themed rewards for music classes tho.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mmm these are delicious! Creamy milk chocolate with almonds! Omg yum! 😋 cheap and easy to eat and you can just fold the package and save some for later!
Kristie K.
Angleton, TX
I LOVE this mild chocolate! Smooth, sweet but not too sweet, creamy and easy on the pocket book. So yummy I rarely buy the giant bar or I'll eat it all!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.