Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #73 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Glynnann A.
The best chocolate bar in the entire world. SO underrated! Not many people have heard of these but they are the best chocolate bar ever. Toffee pieces and chocolate never get old.
Yvette A.
Memphis, TN
I love eating this candy bar while watching Ratatouille. Right at the part where Lenny combines several flavors and music plays in the background. this is a special occasion bar.
Megan V.
This is not a Granny candy bar even though it's disguised as such! It's creamy chocolate and crunchy toffee just enough to make it rich and different from a normal chocolate bar.
Sandra B.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are one of my go to choices when I am craving chocolate. Both this and the original symphony bars are just so creamy. The chocolate truly melts in your mouth.
Katherine B.
Cabot, AR
This is my go to candy bar of choice. I always have one in the refrigerator so I can have a cold snack any time. The almonds and toffee bits add a nice crunch to the creamy chocolate. I would recommend this bar to anyone.
cherylirene m.
I would LOVE to tr this!!!! I love any type of candy with almonds and this has chocolate and toffee in it? Oh yes I will be looking for this at Wal-Mart. I wish they had samples though but I would recommend this product!!!
Megan S.
St Louis Park, MN
My fave thing about these symphony bars is that you can really taste the Toffee bits in them. these are great, an oldie but a goodie! I wish they'd make them in minis
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
This chocolate is so smooth and creamy. I like the original but the one with toffee flakes is my favorite. When I go food shopping I buy one and hide it from my hubby.
Teresa C.
My husband and I love the Symphony milk chocolate with toffee bits and almonds. We keep a giant bar in our fridge and break off a piece when we want something sweet.
Megan V.
Sometimes this could be a little overwhelming but it's a nice treat to have every once in a while because it has pieces of toffee inside which is a pleasant taste :)
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.