BY HERSHEY'S

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • Do you like Symphony bars?3 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
Courtney s.
I'll never forget the first time I had this. I never regretted it lol that's for sure. The toffee inside is what makes it miraculous !!! Its like heaven and if you've never tried it , I'd go out and by one Nowwww cause your def missing out !!
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
The symphony bar is my legit favorite candy bar. From the toffee and nuts just gives such a unique flavor. It's very affordable and they are pretty big portioned I bought at Walmart and krogers and yes it is worthy of the money.-
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a very elegant and delicious chocolate. Typically you can find these bars in every store. They are a very nice smooth tasting chocolate with bits of nuts and toffee. They are generally low priced.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Why buy all the other expensive candy bars out there when you got this, its delicious and affordable, melts right in the mouth, has little pieces of almond and toffee chips, simply delicious, what more could you ask for!
Olivia C.
Whenever I want a candy bar/chocolate bar this is one of my go to bars. This taste great, the chocolate melts in your mouth and I love getting the chunks of toffee and almonds!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
This is so good. i always forget about it when I'm looking for a candy bar but when i see it i buy it. great taste and mixture with all the ingredients. sooooo good.
Erin M.
Clarksburg, MD
Literally the best candy in the entire world. This is the only candy I could probably eat the entire thing in one sitting. I prefer the one with blue packaging over the red packaged one.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
This candy bar brings back memories of me being younger with my father. I really do like toffee but not too much. I just remember always smelling the toffee as soon as I opened the candy bar. This really isn't a bad any bar I just prefer less toffee
Shaniqua O.
My all-time favorite Hershey's brand candy bar I buy this so often I probably should get them for free because of the fact that and no you didn't leave way that the toffee is put together is so worth the cost of $2
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
You can never go wrong with Toffee& to mix it with chocolate is Thee best, I love this it's delicious and affordable I usually get my fix from Walmart. I'm obsessed 😩😍
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.