BY HERSHEY'S #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • Do you like Symphony bars?3 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
Shannon E.
Meriden, KS
So yummy love the tiny pieces of almonds and butter toffee in each bite. Very smooth and creamy with just the right touch of sweetneas. Great value at only 1.50 at walmart. Can't get enough of them I buy one almost every time I shop there
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
This bar reminds me of my mother. One of her favorites and one of mine as well. Just enough crunch with the toffee and almond bites but covered a silky milk chocolate so you don't get a dry mouth! Very tasty!
Rosa U.
Richland , Wa
The toffee bits in the symphony bare are to die for! The chocolate melts in your mouth. Everything about this chocolate bar is perfect. By far my favorite and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Sergio O.
Newberg, OR
Best chocolate ever. I really like the one with the toffee and almonds. I used to buy one every week and eat the whole thing. And it would usually always be the extra large bar. I have a sweet tooth.
Ashley V.
Bakersfield , CA
THESE ARE MY WEAKNESS! The toffee one is my favorite! Man I'm going to need to run to the store now that I saw a picture of these lol. They're pretty cheap and such great quality. Such a nice size too!
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
This Chocolate bar, is THE chocolate bar. It's creamy and delicious and if you don't get it with the nuts dont bother. If you don't like this, you're not a chocolate lover.
Kathy S.
I haven't had one in a long time. The symphony bar with toffee in it is amazing. I could eat 100 of these and be ok with it, most Walmarts have these, I think everyone should try this at least once!
Miztle V.
This is my favorite chocolate... when I go to any store I always chose this chocolate, I like all that stuff nuts caramel I dont know...I simply dont like the regular...
Sarah B.
This used to be my favorite chocolate bar at one point. It's still pretty high on my list. The toffee chips made it awesome. I could definitely overindulge on these, but I try not to. I'd recommend trying a Symphony bar for sure.
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
One of the best Hershey bars it is a perfect combination of chocolate toffee and peanuts. If you like a little crunch in your chocolate bar then this is the bar for you.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.