Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #73 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
Love symphony!! You can't just have one bite! You have to get the one with the toffee in it because it's just so delicious! This chocolate literally melts in your mouth and it's sooooo Yummy! I can't buy this without buying the king size
Mary Ann E.
Saint Louis, MO
The first time I tried this candy bar, I was pleasantly surprised to find out there's toffee bits in here. The chocolate melts in your mouth and the crunchy sweetness of the toffee bits mmmm. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!
Brooke J.
Struthers, OH
This chocolate bar is my favorite one! There is a nice amount of toffee spread out through the bar! It isn't just clumped in one space! Making this chocolate bar so delicious.
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I don't usually purchase candy or sweets, but this chocolate is on a whole other level. I use it to make chocolate covered strawberries or for any recipe that calls for chocolate. So creamy and smooth.
Bekah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the best Hershey bar. It contains almond and toffee pieces. Beware it can be easily mistaken for the other symphony bar with red lettering, which is plain milk chocolate
Kayla H.
I am in love with this chocolate bar! I tried it for the first time a few years ago and completely forgot what it was called and recently re-discovered it, it is so delicious!
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
This is by far my favorite Hershey bar. Me and my mother used to split these when I was growing up so they remind me of good memories as well. I haven't had one in awhile, but I will be buying some soon.
Cassandra R.
Hawthorne, NJ
Most people would say "this tastes just like a regular Hershey's bar!" BUT THEY ARE WRONG. You can take a bite and it starts melting in your mouth. It's so smooth, I love it!
jill s.
i'd give this a 4 only because i'm not a fan of toffee. this is very tasty and i still think it's good! it's great value and worth the price! i eat this when people buy it for me and i would recommend to others!
Zoe B.
Freehold, NJ
Mmm. my favorite chocolate bar. I love the toffee bits, and the chocolate is so creamy. I would recommend this to my family but they don't like toffee, haha, so I got one of my girlfriends HOOKED on it! Teehee, thank you Hershey's!!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.