BY HERSHEY'S

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?6 Answers
  • Do you like Symphony bars?3 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Symphony bars bring back memories of my childhood. This is my dads favorite candy bar. Every Christmas, one of us kids would get him a beef stick, one would get a corny tshirt and one would get him a symphony bar. I love the milk chocolate with the toffee, so good!
Alysia P.
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Excellent candy bar! The chocolate is smooth and milky, the toffee and nuts are finely chopped and add so much flavor! I prefer this over other toffee candy bars. It's great to bake with too!! I'd definitely recommend!
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
One of my favorite chocolate bars of all time! I love the creamy milk chocolate and the bits of almond and toffee just complete it! I cant just have a few pieces I'm eating the whole thing!
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX
My husband wasn't a big chocolate lover till he tasted these he loves them so do I they just melt in your mouth with a wonderful flavor and it's a huge bar for everyone to enjoy great price!!
Alyssa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the first ever chocolate bar I ever fell in love with because of the almonds and toffee prices inside.. The chocolate is so smooth and it has the right amount of pieces inside. Not to little and not to much.
Tara G.
Biloxi MS
This is my holy grail chocolate bar haven't found anything that even compares to it would definitely recommend both this and there plain chocolate bar great price for what you get love it
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I love this candy bar I think it's really underrated as far as candies go! These are a great price and the chocolate is always fresh and creamy. I not buy candy bars a lot but when I do I reach for Symphony Bar. If u haven't tried one do it!
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
My husband always come home with it after he come home from gassing up our car. Guess what, I love it a lot. I love it's taste so much. It's just melted my mouth and if I will not watch I can finish it in one seating
Lauren R.
Pasadena, MD
This would have to be one of my favorite chocolate bars. It is so yummy!! It is like a heath bar but a step up. I'm allergic to peanuts so anything with almonds is a thumbs up from me!
Bailey P.
Columbia, SC
One of the better chocolate bars you can get in the United States. After tasting milk chocolate from Belgium and Switzerland, a lot of US chocolate tastes like wax. But, the Symphony bar is really smooth and nice compared to the rest of Hershey's products.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.