BY HERSHEY'S

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • Do you like Symphony bars?3 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
We absolutely love this chocolate with toffee and almond pieces! Every bite is creamy and has just the right amount of crunch! We buy at least 2 a week, one for each of us because they are just too good to share, and eat them after supper while we watch a movie. If you have never tried these you need to!
Margo A.
Saint Johns, FL
My number one thing I use this candy bar is to bake with when I'm making brownies I put a layer of these delicious goodness on the brownie mix then Layer it again with mix bake in the oven and when you cut the brownies you have a surprise in the middle!
Ashante M.
It has multiple tastes to it that blends very well together. It satisfies different taste buds at the same time. Even with all the elements you still taste the milk chocolate you love from the original. It definitely makes you want to purchase more.
Blessing B.
The taste will definitely feel like a symphony in your mouth. It tastes so good! The price is definitely worth it, I usually get the biggest size they have at Walmart. I would re purchase this again without a doubt.
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
This is one of our favorites in my household. The only issue is putting it down and not eating the huge amount you get. They are reasonably priced and theirs something special about this that keeps us buying more. Try it you will discover how yummy it is.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a good candy bar. The chocolate is really smooth and there is the added crunch and texture from the almonds and the toffee. It can become very sweet, so you can't eat too much. It is super affordable, lasts a while and is easy to share.
Grace E.
Greensboro, NC
I first tried one of these bars when my violin teacher have me one many moons ago. Since then, I've bought one regularly whenever I've seen them in a store or if I just want one. Gotta love the toffee and nuts!
Sarah W.
This bar of chocolate is just heavenly. I'm not normally a hearshys kind've girl, but this bar of chocolate is out of this world. The bits of toffee and almonds are crunchy and sweet and perfect combo with the creamy milk chocolate.
c v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Honestly the BEST Hershey bar out there!! It taste so good and it literally melts in your mouth. It is about $2.50 and definetely worth it everyone should give it a try someday you will not be disappointed.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best chocolate ever! Ugh I love these so much. If I'm getting a sweet it's normally this. It's crunchy and sweet and yummy! Personally I buy mine at Kroger but I've seen them at drug stores and other grocery stores. Definitely splurge and get one!!!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.