Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Katelyn H.
Milton
I had no idea these existed until I went to Hershey, PA. They are amazing!!! I got a big bar of it and I couldn’t stop eating it. I just wanted so bad to have more and more. I couldn’t believe how good it was.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is the only actual candy bar I like . Why can't you make mini or normal tho so I don't have to eat 1,000 of one lol. I mean who wants to share this? It's got tofee bits in it but the chocolate it self doesn't even taste like hershey it's way creamier and melts better!
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
mmm bought these to give away for Halloween (yes we give away giant bars). I haven't had these since childhood but they're just as sweet, smooth & creamy as I remember. I love the chocolate flavor. These are awesome on top of brownies too!
Rida L.
Kansas City
I love symphony bars😍the best candy bar I could ever have. It's so good when it has been in the freezer and I love all that's in it. I highly recommend this one all the way .
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy bar is so high quality. The taste is very rich, creamy, mouth watering. The chocolate tastes very smooth, and it just glides through the rough of your mouth and your tongue. It's so delicious I recommend this product.
J N.
Bronx
Absolutely the best tasting chocolate bar in existence! I wish I knew of this before. This chocolate bar gives me hope, I want one just writing about it. It’s affordable and huge. Definitely worth your money
Miriam S.
Westminster, MD
This chocolate takes me back to when I was a little girl. I love the way the toffee compliments the chocolate. This is my favorite Hershey's bar other than Cookies and Cream. Definitely recommend this!
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
Omg i haven't had a symphony bar in ages. I love these things. I used to think i was such a baller when i ate this bar. The packaging looked luxurious to me. It always read bougie. lmao
Kelly M.
Mt Pleasant, PA
The bits and pieces in this candy bar make it so delicious. It's one of my all time favorite treats and the chocolate is great quality. It just melts in your mouth.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My favorite candy bar of all candy bars. If this was the last candy bar on earth I’d be happy. I am a repeat chocolate junkie when it comes to these candy bars. They are amazing and I probably purchase 20 a month If not more. Always fresh! Never have to worry about them tasting stale or old. They are always consistent and amazing. Always tasting the same and absolutely amazing every time I eat one. Needless to say I am addicted to the chocolate, hazelnut and almond mix. It is top notch deliciousness. Will continue to repurchase like a chocolate junkie from my local grocery store. When they run out I literally cry! I recommend this candy bar to anyone alive and have all my friends and family on this candy bar now Too. It’s legit and that’s a fact. Thanks to my hubby for feeding my addictions and turning me on to this absolutely amazing chocolate goodness.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.