Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #73 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is the only actual candy bar I like . Why can't you make mini or normal tho so I don't have to eat 1,000 of one lol. I mean who wants to share this? It's got tofee bits in it but the chocolate it self doesn't even taste like hershey it's way creamier and melts better!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been eating this chocolate bar for so many years now it is so delicious creamy milk chocolate with the Toffie and the nuts make this the greatest taco bar to ever exist I love it beyond as a matter fact I am heading to the gas station to pick one up now LOL
Karissa M.
Swanton
Symphony bars are my favorite chocolate bars. They're so smooth and creamy, and the toffee ones are so good. The chocolate practically melts in your mouth, and you get a great amount for the price. I would recommend if you haven't tried this yet.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
mmm bought these to give away for Halloween (yes we give away giant bars). I haven't had these since childhood but they're just as sweet, smooth & creamy as I remember. I love the chocolate flavor. These are awesome on top of brownies too!
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy bar is so high quality. The taste is very rich, creamy, mouth watering. The chocolate tastes very smooth, and it just glides through the rough of your mouth and your tongue. It's so delicious I recommend this product.
J N.
Bronx
Absolutely the best tasting chocolate bar in existence! I wish I knew of this before. This chocolate bar gives me hope, I want one just writing about it. It’s affordable and huge. Definitely worth your money
Sheryl B.
Toledo
Very creamy and Smith milk chocolate. The candy size is a little larger than I normally would purchase. I don’t have enough willpower to eat some and save the rest - that don’t work for me. Price is affordable.
Connie B.
Olympia
I have fallen head over heels in love with Hershy's Symphony Almond and Toffee chip chocolate bar. The delicate, creamy chocolate combined with the crunch of the almond and toffee is absolutely heavenly.
Miriam S.
Westminster, MD
This chocolate takes me back to when I was a little girl. I love the way the toffee compliments the chocolate. This is my favorite Hershey's bar other than Cookies and Cream. Definitely recommend this!
Patience M.
Oceanside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good with the creamy chocolate and the toffee and nut added it's just a great taste that leaves you begging for more once you have finished the whole bar.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.