Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #73 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
McKenzie C.
Hands down the best chocolate! You get the sweetness from the chocolate, with a hint of crunchy, saltiness from the toffee and almonds. It is the perfect combination, and you can never go wrong with a Symphony!
Marisa C.
This has got to be my favorite chocolate bar everrrrrr!! Well also Twix, but you know you can't just have one! The toffee and chocolate ratio is perfect too. It's not too overpowering.
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
Herseys Symphony bar is just the right sweet treat for any sweet tooth. Cost is very reasonable, milk chocolate is smooth and rich. The addition of almonds and toffees make it my favorite bar.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
When I looked at the number of reviews I was in shock, I am so obsessed with this chocolate bar and its crazy how I can actually make it last two days or more on a good week, on a bad one this is all I need. I swear it has the perfect mix of toffee, nuts, and delicious milk chocolate.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
I have bought already 8 of these huge bars in the past, great for sharing or pigging out in when you want to get chocolate wasted. super creamy milk chocolate, crunchy toffee and nuts. I wish I had a fast metabolism I'd be buying oneb or two Monday.
Brandi L.
These are so amazing I was given one at work and had never tried these and they were amazing so I stocked up on them at Kroger because for the big bars they are $1.50 and sometimes u can get a dollar coupon off these and it makes them $.50 cents
Aracelie V.
It's been a while since I ate a symphony bar. I don't like to eat them by themselves I like them with hot chocolate! I feel like they taste better that way. I would rather eat a kit Kat then a symphony bar.
Allison A.
Florence, KY
This candy bar just remind me of my childhood. It it my mom's favorites candy bar and we always had them growing up. They are a mix of wonderfully smooth chocolate and compliments of crunchy nuts. Delicious!
Shelley M.
I remember eating these chocolate bars when I was a child. The stores I used to see them in came in two flavors. Makes me want to go out and buy a Hershey's Symphony Bar now! Highly recommended this product.
Sam M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
First of all, I love almonds, so I would love this candy even if it didn't have the addition of super yummy toffee. A great, simple gift for any chocolate lover on a birthday or special occasion!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.