Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #73 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Grace E.
Greensboro, NC
I first tried one of these bars when my violin teacher have me one many moons ago. Since then, I've bought one regularly whenever I've seen them in a store or if I just want one. Gotta love the toffee and nuts!
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a good candy bar. The chocolate is really smooth and there is the added crunch and texture from the almonds and the toffee. It can become very sweet, so you can't eat too much. It is super affordable, lasts a while and is easy to share.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
This is one of our favorites in my household. The only issue is putting it down and not eating the huge amount you get. They are reasonably priced and theirs something special about this that keeps us buying more. Try it you will discover how yummy it is.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best chocolate ever! Ugh I love these so much. If I'm getting a sweet it's normally this. It's crunchy and sweet and yummy! Personally I buy mine at Kroger but I've seen them at drug stores and other grocery stores. Definitely splurge and get one!!!
Gissel C.
I Remember Eating This Chocolate When I Was Little. It Was My Favorite At The Time & Still Is. I Usually But Mine At Walmart Or Walgreens. & Its Amazing Chocolate & I Really Recommend It On Anyone Trying It.
My mother and I used to buy these at the store as a treat, when I was a kid. I haven't tried one in years, but I am willing to, if I can find one. I loved the symphony bars as a kid, and I still love them today.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love these!!!! I could eat this whole bar in an hr that's how good this bar is! Affordable, and I love Hershey! I could eat it forever but I can't lol! Very good value! Def worth the repurchase! And I do recommend this
Kaysie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Amazing chocolate bar! I love the bits of toffee in it, it's like a surprise in every bite! I can never find the regular size bars, only the XL bars in stores but that's okay with me because I have more of it to enjoy haha
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
The Hershey's Symphony bar is one of my absolute favorites. It is very crunchy and very rich in favor! I love almonds and chocolate! This is sold in many places! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
c v.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Honestly the BEST Hershey bar out there!! It taste so good and it literally melts in your mouth. It is about $2.50 and definetely worth it everyone should give it a try someday you will not be disappointed.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.