Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #73 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Kianna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I make brownies, I add one of these bars in the mix and they make the brownies taste so much better! I have always loved Symphony bars since I was a kid and I always will. They are rich in flavor and well worth the try!
Mika C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
IN LOVE with these! They are 100x better than the regular Hershey bar. It's like a smooth silky chocolate and it melts in your mouth and it leaves you wanting more. It's one of my FAVORITES. It's defiantly worth every penny.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a special bar that I don't eat very often because I savor how much I love it. I eat this on special occasion or when I'm not feeling well. It's great taste. It has a great milk chocolate with a hint of crunch in bits
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
This is my favorite Hershey's product! I love the little bits of almond and toffee, Not too much but you can still taste them! The chocolate is nice and creamy too. Well priced and delicious! I normally get them for $2 at Safeway.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Hershey's Symphony bars have such a creamy soft chocolate taste. My favorite thing about Symphony bars is that you can easily share a piece or two with a friend or save some for later. The company and product have been around for decades, which is a testament to the brand itself, and the quality of the product.
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My mom is absolutely addicted to these! She loves them as a late night snack. She usually gets really big ones at Walmart for $2. It's an awesome deal! I personally am not a huge fan of the sympathy bar because the hard stuff in the middle sticks to my teeth.
Margo A.
Saint Johns, FL
My number one thing I use this candy bar is to bake with when I'm making brownies I put a layer of these delicious goodness on the brownie mix then Layer it again with mix bake in the oven and when you cut the brownies you have a surprise in the middle!
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
We absolutely love this chocolate with toffee and almond pieces! Every bite is creamy and has just the right amount of crunch! We buy at least 2 a week, one for each of us because they are just too good to share, and eat them after supper while we watch a movie. If you have never tried these you need to!
Ashante M.
It has multiple tastes to it that blends very well together. It satisfies different taste buds at the same time. Even with all the elements you still taste the milk chocolate you love from the original. It definitely makes you want to purchase more.
Blessing B.
The taste will definitely feel like a symphony in your mouth. It tastes so good! The price is definitely worth it, I usually get the biggest size they have at Walmart. I would re purchase this again without a doubt.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.