Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #73 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA
I recent tried this chocolate delight for the first time and was absolutely taken by it. It was only $2 at Wal-Mart. It has little bites of crunch delicious toffee and almonds. The chocolate is creamy and exactly what you have come to expect from Hersheys, great quality. I thoroughly enjoyed every bite and will definitely be buying again.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
One of my favorite treats and it always brings back great memories of my mother. She introduced me to the greatness of the Symphony. Sometimes when she worked long hours, she'd stop and grab each of us one and we'd eat it and talk about our day. Its very indulging and not crazy expensive either. Its a nice change from the orginal Hershey bar
Wendy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All Hershey's products are excellent. All of them. But there is something a little bit more special about the Symphony bar. It may be the toffee chips. It might be that layering these bars in with your brownie mix is the most sinful thing in the world. Whatever it is, I am glad I live in a world where Hershey's Symphony Bar exists.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
When I was younger, my mom would buy me one of these bars and break me off a piece everyday until it was gone and buy a new one. She'd also use these for baking, but I like to think the main reason she'd buy these were for me.... ;]

These are great broken up in cookies though!
Jenna M.
Atlanta, GA
I get these for my dad for every occasion every year! And he loves them so much! I decided I would try this and it was so good the way the chocolate melts on your tongue it's so nice! And you can get them anywhere and they're so cheap!
Alexandra L.
West seneca , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I went on an obsessive kick with these bars - I could eat the large one in a sitting. The toffee and almond flavor is my favorite. It's inexpensive but actually super tasty! I highly recommend if you have a sweet tooth on a budget
jordan o.
Loveeee this candy bar. Symphony chocolate bars are my favorite from the Hershey brand. I love to add this to waffle mix and throw it in the waffle maker. I would always grab this as a snack late at night. They are big chocolate bars so a little goes a long way. 4 stars!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can get this for like a dollar a bar at your local Walmart it's is great tasting chocolate and definitely a good size when your in the mood for sweet stuff! The perfect size and definitely good I would recommend trying this!!
Mika C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
IN LOVE with these! They are 100x better than the regular Hershey bar. It's like a smooth silky chocolate and it melts in your mouth and it leaves you wanting more. It's one of my FAVORITES. It's defiantly worth every penny.
Kianna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When I make brownies, I add one of these bars in the mix and they make the brownies taste so much better! I have always loved Symphony bars since I was a kid and I always will. They are rich in flavor and well worth the try!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.