Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #99 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Jay A.
I have not bought one of these chocolates in years. I don't like chocolate that much but these are amazing. I usually purchase mine from school children who sell them so they can go to some camp. Anyway, the chocolate taste amazing. The Hershey's Symphony Bar had pieces of nuts, if I remember correctly I only got the one with Almonds. The chocolate is so creamy it just melts in your mouth. I would recommend anyone to at least try it, you won't regret it.
Mistie B.
My bestfriend told me to try this not to long ago and I don't eat Hershey's all like that because their not my favorite or go to chocolate but this candy bar was like heaven in my mouth it taste so amazing and it's adorable you can't really find them everywhere you can get them from sams club! But I would defiantly recommend trying this candy bar because it's delicious!!
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My boyfriend introduced me to these chocolate bars six years ago. It was so sweet? He gave it to me as a gift with a bottle of wine after I had a really bad day at work. Unfortunately I let that one go bad for sentimental reasons. I did feel bad enough I bought a new one to try and it was delicious. I'm hooked.
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I admit I am not a huge fan of Hershey chocolate or milk chocolate. But they named this bar perfectly! It is an orchestra of perfectly balanced milk chocolate, buttery toffee chips, and crunchy almonds. A true Symphony for your taste buds! You can find it at your local grocery store and it is often on sale.
Elizabeth b.
owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Symphony bars I would buy that extra large or the big gigantic bar and eat the whole thing and then I was he the calories and wonder why I didn't die of diabetes but this is an amazing amazing candy bar the funny thing is I hate Heath pieces like stuff like that but this one is amazing
Stacey S.
This chocolate has the prefect combination you can taste while eating it. I first had this chocolate back in freshman year In high school I was on a field trip to a college and never bought since but I recently purchased this and when I took a bite it's brought me back to that same day. It had the right amount of chocolate and toffee and almonds.
Delilah C.
Of gosh I've eaten these since I was a kid! I've never been to fond of "chocolate bars" but this one just tastes soooo good! This is really my only go to type of bar. Thank God they've never changed or alerted the flavor like some brands do. If they ever did, I didn't know about it lol
Erica B.
Millington , MI
This is my favorite chocolate bar by far! It tastes as smooth and creamy as more expensive chocolates but at a great price! My only issue with this is that I can never find it in a regular size bar so I end up eating way too much. I would recommend this delicious candy to anyone that likes a little crunch in their smooth chocolate.
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO
These are SOOO good but I can't eat a ton at once without feeling sick from sugar. lol I think it's more because the bar is so big and I want to keep eating it because it's so good. I have to try to save some for another day. I recommend you try these if you haven't already!
Kayla B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this candy bar! What I particularly love about it is that it has toffee pieces, not just straigh solid toffee in the middle, which sometimes hurts my teeth. The chocolate is really smooth and creamy and as i said the little toffee flecks throughout make this candy bar 5/5.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.