Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S #99 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Kat J.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
This chocolate bar is probably one of the most underrated around. The texture and taste of the chocolate itself are SO MUCH BETTER than a typical Hershey’s bar, and the almonds and toffee are a perfect compliment. I have to exert a lot of self control to stop myself from eating an entire bar.
Jaclyn T.
Cleveland, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My most FAVORITE chocolate bar EVER!! Milk chocolate Hershey's was always my fave. Until I found this bad boy and it changed my world! It's a Hershey bar with toffee and almond pieces and it is AMAZING! Get the giant bar, because you'll eat it all gone in no time!
Chylea S.
Emmetsburg
This is the perfect chocolate for that time of month. I love candy and have almost cut it out completely except for when it’s that time of the month. It’s the perfect price for how big this chocolate is! It has the best almond to toffee ratio! 10/10 would buy again!
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I hate Hershey regular chocolate but some reason this is my all-time favorite milk chocolate bar. The almonds and toffee combination is amazing. Pop this bar in the fridge, grab some wine, and yas queen your night is made 😍
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Hershey chocolate is the best chocolate to get and the toffee inside just makes it better! A king sized bar costs less than $2 and it’s so so good! This is probably my favorite Hershey flavor. Definitely repurchase worthy
Angel P.
If I could only have one chocolate bar for the rest of my life, it would be Hershey's Symphony with almonds. The chocolate is blissfully smooth, the tiny toffee bits are buttery and crunchy, and the little almond bits are perfectly blended in to achieve total sweet and salty heavenly deliciousness. I use these for baking, as well. Freezing the bars and then breaking them and using instead of chocolate chips. This bar is decadent. I love it.
Eva B.
Burgettstown, PA
I love this chocolate bar! The combination of toffee, milk chocolate and almonds tastes amazing and is such a good snack. I purchased this at Kroger and I used to eat these every other day! I would recommend this!
Ai S.
Daytona Beach
This is my best friends favorite chocolate bar of them all and I totally get why. Hershey’s always comes through with the creamiest chocolate and most delectable flavors, cant even lie.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
Hershey's Symphony Bar is my new favorite candy bar!!! I love it!! I am a major chocolate fan...great taste, wonderful value...so much flavor...this candy bar is awesome! It is so affordable and it makes for a great snack when on the go...or at work...5 stars! I would definitely love to see this in my stocking this Christmas lol...#giftcrush
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Who else love this candy bar?
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
What is the difference between this and a regular Hershey's milk chocolate bar?
Samantha K.
New Castle, PA
I've never had one of these candy bars and I see them everywhere are they good what flavors are in them?
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
Am I the only One who has never had one of these?
patty w.
Never tried this or seen it. Where do I find them?