Kaylee S.

How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...

Karissa S.
Karissa S.
1 year, 4 months ago
It's soooo good you have to try it. It's one of my favorites.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
1 year, 5 months ago
This is actually my favorite chocolate bar! First of all, it's massive, second it's very cheap, and third, it tastes great!! If you love toffee like I do you need to try this!!
michelle b.
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
1 year, 5 months ago
They're fantastic. I like the regular ones though without the toffee.
Alexie S.
Alexie S.
1 year, 5 months ago
My mother absolutely loves them
Lacey A.
Tara T.
Tara T.
Duncan, OK
1 year, 6 months ago
I love them to me they are a little sweet but they are good for just having a bit at a time
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
1 year, 6 months ago
They are one of the best candy bars ever!! I recommend you try it ASAP!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
1 year, 6 months ago
Very creamy milk chocolate... tasty good
Nhung N.
Nhung N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You should definitely try it! They are easier to miss in the market but most have them I believe