Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar uploaded by Katina L.

Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Bar

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
Maci P.
This candy bar is SO creamy and delicious. The added toffee and almond bits add a little salty taste. Perfect combination. My go-to candy bar. It's SO cheap for such a large chocolate bar. It usually lasts me a few days. I'd say this is even better and creamier than Dove Chocolate! The perfect alternative for such a cheaper price!
Cassy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In my glory days (when i was 7) i used to eat half of one of these giant bad boys and be totally stuffed. It was my all time favorite candy bar growing up. They’re so smooth and it’s the perfect mix of almond and toffee. They’re usually like $2 at my local Family Dollar so it’s always a steal! By far one of my favorite Hershey bars.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been eating this chocolate bar for so many years now it is so delicious creamy milk chocolate with the Toffie and the nuts make this the greatest taco bar to ever exist I love it beyond as a matter fact I am heading to the gas station to pick one up now LOL
Angel P.
If I could only have one chocolate bar for the rest of my life, it would be Hershey's Symphony with almonds. The chocolate is blissfully smooth, the tiny toffee bits are buttery and crunchy, and the little almond bits are perfectly blended in to achieve total sweet and salty heavenly deliciousness. I use these for baking, as well. Freezing the bars and then breaking them and using instead of chocolate chips. This bar is decadent. I love it.
Sheryl B.
Very creamy and Smith milk chocolate. The candy size is a little larger than I normally would purchase. I don’t have enough willpower to eat some and save the rest - that don’t work for me. Price is affordable.
Jordan D.
Mesa, AZ
The Hershey’s Symphony bars with almonds and toffee are an absolute treat. They are a step above a regular old Hershey’s bar (which is delicious in its own right, for Halloween). I feel fancier when I’m eating them and my taste buds sure like the flavor and added texture that comes with the almonds and toffee.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I have never heard of this till this year... man was I missing out! My favorite way to eat this is to put in in brownies! I put half of the batter in the pan, but the candy bar on top, and then but the rest of the brownie mix over it... and wow... the best brownies you will ever eat!! These are so dang good and have the best flavor with a little crunch.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
Hershey's Symphony Bar is my new favorite candy bar!!! I love it!! I am a major chocolate fan...great taste, wonderful value...so much flavor...this candy bar is awesome! It is so affordable and it makes for a great snack when on the go...or at work...5 stars! I would definitely love to see this in my stocking this Christmas lol...#giftcrush
Morgan R.
['Joplin', 'MO'], MO
This is the only actual candy bar I like . Why can't you make mini or normal tho so I don't have to eat 1,000 of one lol. I mean who wants to share this? It's got tofee bits in it but the chocolate it self doesn't even taste like hershey it's way creamier and melts better!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.