BY HERSHEY'S

These Decadent Chocolate Bars Are Music To Your Taste Buds! Crunchy Almonds, Rich Toffee, And Smooth Milk Chocolate Create The Perfect Harmony.

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Almonds, Vegetable Oil, Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dairy Butter, Salt, Lecithin

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • Do you like Symphony bars?3 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
Kat J.
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
Kat J.

Mona Z.
Concord, NH
This chocolate bar is probably one of the most underrated around. The texture and taste of the chocolate itself are SO MUCH BETTER than a typical Hershey’s bar, and the almonds and toffee are a perfect compliment. I have to exert a lot of self control to stop myself from eating an entire bar.
Jaclyn T.
Cleveland, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My most FAVORITE chocolate bar EVER!! Milk chocolate Hershey's was always my fave. Until I found this bad boy and it changed my world! It's a Hershey bar with toffee and almond pieces and it is AMAZING! Get the giant bar, because you'll eat it all gone in no time!
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Very good chocolate bar. I feel like the toffee and almonds provide a nice balance and don't overwhelm the incredibly creamy chocolate. Also the bars a super big for chocolate bars, so I usually eat half and save half for later. Or I guess you could share.
Heather A.
Navarre
This is one of my favorite Hershey's chocolate bars because it is their creamist of them all. The packaging is pretty basic so I honestly didn't expect the chocolate to be as amazing as it is. I just tried it on a whim one day and was pleasantly surprised.
Chylea S.
Emmetsburg
This is the perfect chocolate for that time of month. I love candy and have almost cut it out completely except for when it’s that time of the month. It’s the perfect price for how big this chocolate is! It has the best almond to toffee ratio! 10/10 would buy again!
Myrna S.
New Haven
This candy bar is one of Hershey’s best, the chocolate is silky with almonds and toffee chips. Really sweet but just a Little will satisfy your sweet tooth. Not overly priced and in almost every store. Enjoy this savory delight.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I hate Hershey regular chocolate but some reason this is my all-time favorite milk chocolate bar. The almonds and toffee combination is amazing. Pop this bar in the fridge, grab some wine, and yas queen your night is made 😍
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Hershey chocolate is the best chocolate to get and the toffee inside just makes it better! A king sized bar costs less than $2 and it’s so so good! This is probably my favorite Hershey flavor. Definitely repurchase worthy
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Bloomsburg, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.