Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds and Toffee uploaded by Manminder S.

BY HERSHEY'S

Kat J.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
This is one of my favorite Hershey's chocolate bars because it is their creamist of them all. The packaging is pretty basic so I honestly didn't expect the chocolate to be as amazing as it is. I just tried it on a whim one day and was pleasantly surprised.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Very good chocolate bar. I feel like the toffee and almonds provide a nice balance and don't overwhelm the incredibly creamy chocolate. Also the bars a super big for chocolate bars, so I usually eat half and save half for later. Or I guess you could share.
Myrna S.
New Haven
This candy bar is one of Hershey’s best, the chocolate is silky with almonds and toffee chips. Really sweet but just a Little will satisfy your sweet tooth. Not overly priced and in almost every store. Enjoy this savory delight.
DeJah L.
Philadelphia, PA
There are like no words to explain how good Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds And Toffee Baris ! The first time I tried this I fell in love. It’s sooo amazing. I never thought I would find anything better than the Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar With Almonds.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I️ remember to purchase this product I️t is one of my favorites chocolate bars. The toffee hits I️t out of the park for me in the taste. Not every candy bar especially chocolate bar that stands up to this. I’ve enjoyed these since I️ was a small child, one of the best. I️ usually find them at Walmart for a pretty decent price.
Adriana T.
Queens
I love this chocolate bar! It brings so much memories of my dad buying it to my brother and me as a reward for being well behaved. I love the toffee bits with the almonds because it gives it a nice crunch. The milk chocolate is so good as well. Definitely recommend it. I've got all my friends hooked on this chocolate bar.
Amanda A.
Jackson, MI
If your a chocolate lover you will love this candy bar. This is one of my favorite candy bars family dollar sells the big one for 1.69 and I buy one almost every time I go.
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love this candy bar for baking! The quality of the candy bar is phenomenal for the price. The chocolate is smooth. The bits of almonds and toffee add a nice crunch that make this candy bar a favorite. If you haven’t tried Symphony brownies, do yourself a favor and look up the recipe.
Marina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
I don't think anyone makes this product like Hershey's does. The taste is great and reasonably priced. Great to use in baking as well. Will most likely buy again.
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Do you like Symphony bars?
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I can only find these at Walmart, where do you guys get yours?
Daphne W.