Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Giant Bar

by Symphony

Hershey®'s Symphony® Creamy Milk Chocolate Giant Bar.

What is the main difference between Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Giant Bar and their original milk chocolate bars?
What are all the flavors to choose from? And are all flavors always available?
Que tan favorito es el Hershey's bar?
Start your review of Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Giant Bar!
Phoenix
Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Giant Bar uploaded by Krystal C.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my go-to got to have chocolate that time of the month kind of candy bar I love that they've come out with a giant size it means one candy bar gets me through that time of the month typically and it feels way more cost-efficient then having to buy five or six littler candy bars that all end up feeling like I've inhaled my chocolate and not really gotten to enjoy it! Perhaps my only complaint is that the local stores near me are pretty consistently out of the blue symphony or absolutely criminal don't carry it they only have the red one. Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Bar
Denton, TX
I normally don't like toffee but this chocolate bar is fantastic!! It's the perfect pick my up after a long day. Absolutely delicious. The toffee adds a whole new element to milk chocolate. I highly recommend. PRODUCT: Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Giant Bar
Simi Valley , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazingly smooth line of chocolate. To me almond variant is the best, but if you’re looking for a smooth, indulgent chocolate bar that isn’t pricey, this is perfect.
Boston
When I was a kid and I’d see this bar peeking out of my little Christmas bag (we’re very Italian I’m sry), I would go nuts. I’m not usually a Hershey chocolate fun, but they made their symphony bars especially smooth and creamy. I love them and how giant they are. It’s still one serving for one person since it’s a single bar, am I right?
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this one. I hate Hershey's bars, and people have tried to tell me this tastes exactly like it. I beg to differ. This one is much sweeter, as the Hershey's one is more rich and bitter (reminding me of a different dark choclate type bae).
Crete, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This candy bar is my favorite. I love the milk chocolate and toffee chips with almonds. My neighborhood Walgreens always run out of them. They was two for five and now at Walgreens they are two for six. Walmart has them two for five still. I get them all the time even my glam babies love them. You have to try them yourself. I sit down for mee time with a glass of wine and just chill. So I highly doubt this candy bar it's the best out there.
South Jordan, UT
This is what normal Hershey's should taste like. I love this chocolate and its very good and melts perfectly when you eat it. It also melts when for recipes. I think its priced great as well.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,750 reviews
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat. The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. This chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience. No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!!
Panton Vermont
This is my favorite chocolate bar in the entire world. Here where I live this product cost $3.00 but it's a big candy bar and it's so good it's so worth it. It's not like any ordinary Chocolate Bar. It's so creamy and instantly melts in your mouth. It's smooth and silky and just tastes so good. It's a milk chocolate which I personally love. It's such a good chocolate bar I highly highly recommend it! Trust me it's so worth it if you love chocolate.
Snellville , GA
I seriously can eat one of these giant bars a day.... and I have *don't judge me* I prefer the one with almonds and toffee in it. You get a nice amount of bite and chunks verses only chocolate. I like that these bars are thicker than the regular ones. I think the price is worth it because it can last for days if you have that type of control.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cape May Ch, NJ
7 months ago
Kelsey S. • 7 months ago
Symphony is supposed to be the “creamy” chocolate in the Hershey’s line, and is made of entirely different chocolate than the regular milk chocolate bar. It’s also slightly lighter, if I remember correctly.