Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Giant Bar uploaded by Schams D.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Giant Bar uploaded by Mayra A.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Giant Bar uploaded by Kristine W.

BY SYMPHONY

Hershey®'s Symphony® Creamy Milk Chocolate Giant Bar. see more...

Kat J.
Review for: Milk Chocolate Bar 6.8 oz more...
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat. The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. This chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
I normally don't like toffee but this chocolate bar is fantastic!! It's the perfect pick my up after a long day. Absolutely delicious. The toffee adds a whole new element to milk chocolate. I highly recommend.
PRODUCT: Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Giant Bar
Jen G.
Boston
Review for: Milk Chocolate Bar 6.8 oz more...
When I was a kid and I’d see this bar peeking out of my little Christmas bag (we’re very Italian I’m sry), I would go nuts. I’m not usually a Hershey chocolate fun, but they made their symphony bars especially smooth and creamy. I love them and how giant they are. It’s still one serving for one person since it’s a single bar, am I right?
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Milk Chocolate Bar 6.8 oz more...
My all time favorite candy bar from Hershey's! It's a creamy milk chocolate that melts in your mouth like a milkshake. The best is with almonds an toffee chips for the added crunch.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this one. I hate Hershey's bars, and people have tried to tell me this tastes exactly like it. I beg to differ. This one is much sweeter, as the Hershey's one is more rich and bitter (reminding me of a different dark choclate type bae).
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is what normal Hershey's should taste like. I love this chocolate and its very good and melts perfectly when you eat it. It also melts when for recipes. I think its priced great as well.
Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
This is my favorite chocolate bar in the entire world. Here where I live this product cost $3.00 but it's a big candy bar and it's so good it's so worth it. It's not like any ordinary Chocolate Bar. It's so creamy and instantly melts in your mouth. It's smooth and silky and just tastes so good. It's a milk chocolate which I personally love. It's such a good chocolate bar I highly highly recommend it! Trust me it's so worth it if you love chocolate.
Statisha P.
Snellville, GA
I seriously can eat one of these giant bars a day.... and I have *don't judge me* I prefer the one with almonds and toffee in it. You get a nice amount of bite and chunks verses only chocolate. I like that these bars are thicker than the regular ones. I think the price is worth it because it can last for days if you have that type of control.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
This is one of my favorite sugar treats. I really love the one with almonds and toffee. The chocolate is fantastic, and you get a good amount for the price. It's great to have to split with my husband or to have a piece here and there throughout the week. Great movie snack too!
Jess G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is a fantastic candy bar, but there's one that's even better- the one with toffee within it! It's a decently priced candy bar, unless you get the jumbo size, which let's be honest.. I often do. I really enjoy it, and if you like a candy that's not overpoweringly sweet- give it a try for yourself.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
How often do you indulge in a Hershey's Bar?
D'ane H.
Taylor, PA
With almonds or without?
Mariangela U.
Que tan favorito es el Hershey's bar?
Kailen D.
Denver, CO
What is your favorite way to eat this chocolate bar?
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA
I never try this, so wich is the best? with almonds or without?

Walmart