Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Bar uploaded by Jacqueline S.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Bar uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Bar uploaded by Marjan S.

BY HERSHEY'S

For A Gift That Will Be Music To Their Mouths, Give A Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Giant Bar With Its Orchestra-sized Milk Chocolate Flavor!

Ingredient:

Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Milk Fat, Lecithin, Pgpr (Emulsifier), Vanillin (Artificial Flavor)

Buy on Walmart
Sheryl B.
Toledo
Nice and smooth taste. Price is very competitive with similar products. Packaging is kind of boring compared to other similar products. I don’t buy this often but merely due to the size of the candy bar. I don’t want to eat that large of amount of chocolate.
Brittany M.
This is the greatest chocolate bar Hershey’s makes, in my opinion. The chocolate is smoother that your standard Hershey’s bar. You need to savor this. It’s so much creamier. I can only find it in certain drugstores now. A rarity.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
This product is exactly what it says, creamy!! It tastes amazing and rich! It is affordable.H This is my first time trying this and I will buy again. Hershey's Symphony Milk Chocolate Bar
Kristen C.
Edinboro, PA
The symphony bars are my favorite product by Hershey! I always get the biggest one my grandma can find for Christmas and Easter. She actually buys one for my dad know too because he will eat my whole entire candy bar!
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
One of my favorite chocolate bars, a little creamier than a normal hersheys bar with a better flavor. I always head to wegmans to grab one when im getting a chocolate craving
Lucrecia R.
This is a great chocolate, it has a great taste and quality, it might be a little sweet but the mix of ingredients is very good, it dissolves in your mouth with a creamy texture and it also can be use for desserts as an ingredient or just as a decoration as well, enjoy!
Brittany H.
Warren, OH
This has s great taste. I like to put the whole bar in the freezer and eat it as a small snack. Not too expensive for a good amount of chocolate. One of my favorites. Definitely need to try it if you haven't already
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Hersheys symphony chocolate is so yummy. Very creamy! I don't know what is so different about it than other Hershey bars but it does taste extra creamy and more expensive. Great price. Would recommend.
Lori L.
Parma, OH
The best "creamy" chocolate bar in my opinion. Most plain chocolate bars are too sugary and taste like they were made with powdered sugar. This one melts in your mouth. It's sooooo creamy. There's also one with almond and toffee bits...yum!
Josephine G.
Tucson
I love chocolate. But this one is so rich that I couldn't eat more than half at a time. And even that was pushing it. This was a total impulse buy since it wasn't my normal brand. It was on sale, and now I have no problem paying full price, because it is comparable to other types in the same chocolate flavor profile.