Hershey's Symphony Bar  uploaded by Kat J.Hershey's Symphony Bar  uploaded by Cindy H.Hershey's Symphony Bar  uploaded by Katina L.

BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Would not recommend. This candy bar was hard and not satisfying. And I love white chocolaye. Would not repurchase.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
I've never liked these... almonds always taste stale and the chocolate isn't as good as a regular Hershey bar... bleck!
Kayla J.
Port Orange, FL
I love these but cant ever find them in any size but the super big candy bars that are just a pain because you cant eat the whole thing in one sitting so you have to find a way to rewhrap it and store it.
Gwen Q.
Hoover, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honestly I was underwhelmed with this candy bar. I thought I would like it because of the almonds, but the toffee made it a hard no for me. I love Hershey's chocolate in general but I will never eat this candy bar again.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
I tried this expecting a different taste and did not care much for it. Would have been better without the toffee.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
I have just never liked this candy bar. :( Not a big fan of toffee I suppose.
tamara t.
I'm maybe crazy but these don't exciting me at all. It's not that I don't live toffee so much because i do... But not as good as Heath
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Honestly not my thing. It's not terrible but it doesn't quite fill that chocolate craving.
Gnabilane M.
Ashburn, VA
Not bad. I prefer the cookies and cream. The quality of chocolate is not bad. It's a nice size and pretty affordable.
Aimeé L.
Aurora, CO
All Hershey chocolate is super rich and tasty! They never disappoint. In my 20 years of existence I have probably spent 2739272929 dollars on their candy bars lol.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.