BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
Would not recommend. This candy bar was hard and not satisfying. And I love white chocolaye. Would not repurchase.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
I've never liked these... almonds always taste stale and the chocolate isn't as good as a regular Hershey bar... bleck!
Kayla J.
Port Orange, FL
I love these but cant ever find them in any size but the super big candy bars that are just a pain because you cant eat the whole thing in one sitting so you have to find a way to rewhrap it and store it.
Gwen Q.
Hoover, AL
Honestly I was underwhelmed with this candy bar. I thought I would like it because of the almonds, but the toffee made it a hard no for me. I love Hershey's chocolate in general but I will never eat this candy bar again.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
I tried this expecting a different taste and did not care much for it. Would have been better without the toffee.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
I have just never liked this candy bar. :( Not a big fan of toffee I suppose.
tamara t.
I'm maybe crazy but these don't exciting me at all. It's not that I don't live toffee so much because i do... But not as good as Heath
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Honestly not my thing. It's not terrible but it doesn't quite fill that chocolate craving.
jeanine m.
Tfxbe rneynegbawnwtnywnsgnsgnsymsynsnsgnwgnstbsnsgngsnsnssnsywnenenwynwynwtb
Gnabilane M.
Ashburn, VA
Not bad. I prefer the cookies and cream. The quality of chocolate is not bad. It's a nice size and pretty affordable.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?