BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Lama M.
All time favorite!! I used to buy these all the time when I was in highschool. I had to stop because I became addicted to them. Silly and smooth with the toffee and almonds mmmm. Worth it and more. Once you start you can't stop.
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
I absolutely love this candy bar. It is very inexpensive and you get a lot for your value. I love it when I am in the mood for some chocolate. I would eat this chocolate over any chocolate any day.
Alexandra U.
This used to be my favorite chocolate bar when I was a kid. I totally forgot about it! It's so creamy and the almonds go perfect. Not expensive at all either! I def need to go get a bar now! Def recommend
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Hands down my favorite chocolate bar!! Hershey's milk chocolate cannot be best and the toffee makes it even better! The toffee is good quality and perfectly sprinkled in! I have to have a bar with me when I go to the movies!
Jena P.
Hull , MA
Hershey's symphony bar with toffee and almonds is purely heavenly. It's so rich and creamy with a perfect touch of toffee sweetness. I lovely to put the bar in the freezer and break off bits when I need a sweet treat.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
This chocolate bar is amazing. My parents bought it for me when I was in recovery at the hospital from surgery and it made me SO happy! I totally recommend this to chocolate junkies like me.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I use this sympathy bar for everything! It's easy to melt and mixea well with other things. Melt and add into your hot chocolate to top it off and it is AMAZING!!!
Riley J.
Bomb af. I love toffee and chocolate so this was perfect for me . It also goes good in recipes for cookies and brownies! It's not that expensive and it tastes amazing ! I love it so much . It's definitely my favorite
Christie L.
One of my all time favorite large candy bars! Definitely the only large candy bar I buy the chocolate is so smooth and the toffee and almonds are so yummy. Highly recommended.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
Yum, yummy! I love this chocolate bar! I love the rich chocolate. My mouth is watering just thing about it! I like to get a. At from Walmart and eat a couple squares but I usually end up eating the whole thing!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.