9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
I use this sympathy bar for everything! It's easy to melt and mixea well with other things. Melt and add into your hot chocolate to top it off and it is AMAZING!!!
My favorite sweet item out there, i love the milk chocolate with almonds mixed with toffee makes it amazing love to smash these up and put on top of ice cream also
This is the greatest chocolate bar I have ever tasted. The chocolate just melts in your mouth and I love how it has toffee and almonds, 2 of my favorite things.
This is a yummy chocolate bar!! I love how creamy the chocolate is, and the toffee peices in it make it so good! It's a big bar of chocolate too. I love these!
Symphony bar is alright I probably eat one a year since my aunt puts them on my valentines posters but other than that personally I don't waste my money on it
I adore this chocolate bar. It is a bargain for the price and it is so creamy. My favorite is the toffee though. This is my go to for the chocolate cravings.
I always have to keep one of these hidden in the cupboard for mommas guilty pleasure treat time. Sneak a piece at a time when the kids aren't looking. Shhhhh
Yum is all i can say omg this is so good it does not last long in my house the smooth chocolate is to die for for and toffee pieces are soooo good love it
I really love this candy bar. The chocolate is very smooth and the chucks of toffee is distributed in the bar nicely, so that you get some in every bite.
Had this a few nights ago only because my daughter bought it. I would never go and pick up this candy bar and purchase it. It taste really good though.
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos