BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Nazish N.
Oldham , United Kingdom
Amazing creamy bar! So worth it, it's delicious and affordable!! I actually get this everything I'm at the shops ūüėā
Francheska N.
Humacao
you can't go wrong with chocolate. And there is no question than Hershe makes good chocolate specially there Hershey symphony bar. This is defenetly one of may favorites.
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
This ones ok not the greatest as Hershey always makes their chocolate. But edible and cheap
Kritzia Z.
Aguada, PR
I love sweets and chocolate, specially when is white chocolate. This bar is one of my favorites for it's taste. Hershey's never get it wrong when it comes to getting new editions. I absolutely love this one.
Alyson B.
This is seriously one of my favorite chocolate bars ever!!!! I would definitely recommend
Wietske P.
Netherlands
The hershey's symphony bar is jut love !!!! Im opsest whit hershey's i wonna try them all ( buth it hard to get some in the netherlands )
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
This deliciously creamy chocolate bar never fails me on my bad cramp days or when feeling down or fat, I indulge with this bar
Melissa M.
Oh yes these are very delicious. The best candy bars around by far. Very yummy
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.