BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Kritzia Z.
Aguada, PR
I love sweets and chocolate, specially when is white chocolate. This bar is one of my favorites for it's taste. Hershey's never get it wrong when it comes to getting new editions. I absolutely love this one.
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
So i purchased this bar the other day with the kids, thought oh they are gonna love it, and did they ever, however, i was not in love with the crunch, i like to just have chocolate melt in my mouth, but the flavor was amazing.
Amanda W.
London
Not a huge almond fan but I tried this by chance and actually loved it! the almond pieces are practically microscopic, giving it a nice crunch without too much almond flavor.
Ashly G.
One of my favorite things about this chocolate is that is very huge and the taste is amazing the toffee in it is amazing.this is excelent when you have a chocolate craving.
Pilar C.
Toronto, Ontario
Amazing chocolate ! I usually have to buy this in the states because they don't sell it here in Canada. But when i can get my hands on them i buy a handful
member-5fe009606
That quality and quantity of this product are great! We buy these every year and give with Christmas gifts. They are also very good to bake with!!
Krista R.
London
No one can go wrong with Hershey's chocolate! These are so yummy for baking, snacking, s'mores, and anything under the sun! Love this brand
Wietske P.
Netherlands
The hershey's symphony bar is jut love !!!! Im opsest whit hershey's i wonna try them all ( buth it hard to get some in the netherlands )
Leticia A.
Mauá, São Paulo - Brasil
Esse chocolate é meu favorito pois sua textura seus ingredientes materiais papeis consistencia cor e sabor são de alta qualidade.
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
This deliciously creamy chocolate bar never fails me on my bad cramp days or when feeling down or fat, I indulge with this bar
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.