BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Kailey T.
Omg I'm addicted to this candy !!
I love braking it up and putting it with popcorn ūüėćūüėā
Weird but oh lord so delicious ūüėč
Natalie B.
Hershey's is the way to go! The chocolate is so smooth & creamy, it just melts in your mouth.
Briana P.
These are one of the best candy bars you can get! If you love toffee and milk chocolate this candy bar is for you
Kayla K.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This bar was literally probably some of the best chocolate from Hershey's I've ever had. I loved the overall taste and texture. It's pricey in my book but it's totally worth it!
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
When I was younger, my mom would buy me one of these bars and break me off a piece everyday until it was gone and buy a new one. She'd also use these for baking, but I like to think the main reason she'd buy these were for me.... ;]

These are great broken up in cookies though!
Frances P.
One of my favorite candies and it has toffee in it which actually mixes well with this chocolate can eat the whole bar
Sherry W.
Without a doubt, Hershey's best chocolate bar, love the smoothness of the chocolate. The toffee bits are delicious.
Francheska N.
Humacao
you can't go wrong with chocolate. And there is no question than Hershe makes good chocolate specially there Hershey symphony bar. This is defenetly one of may favorites.
Kritzia Z.
Aguada, PR
I love sweets and chocolate, specially when is white chocolate. This bar is one of my favorites for it's taste. Hershey's never get it wrong when it comes to getting new editions. I absolutely love this one.
member-5fe009606
That quality and quantity of this product are great! We buy these every year and give with Christmas gifts. They are also very good to bake with!!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?