BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Alexis B.
Looooove this candy bar, it is deffinatly one of my favorites!! It's. More creamy then regular Hershey bar and melts in your mouth. I love the toffee in it, it adds a little sweet crunch to the bar. Deffinatly worth trying if you are thinking about it!
Tiffiny R.
Sheffield, AL
Ahhh, the classic Symphony bar can't be beaten! Delightfully delicious with truffle crunch.
Katina L.
Williamsport, PA
This is by far the best combination of chocolate, toffee, and almonds I have ever tasted. I'm eating one as I write this ūüėÜ
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I love this brand but the symphony bars are just so much better than the regular Hershey's bars, especially the toffee one it's too die for
Jewely G.
One of the smoothest candy bars you can get for a cheaper price. Love the texture and flavor!
Shay E.
Navarre, FL
This candy bar is my go to buy when I am having a movie night! I love it and all the flavors flow together and it is AMAZING!
Lacey K.
Symphony chocolate melts in my mouth! Amazing and totally affordable! I love the ones with toffee or nuts.
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls, ID
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars! I love how creamy it is and the almonds/toffee add the perfect flavor.
Gissel C.
I Remember Eating This Chocolate When I Was Little. It Was My Favorite At The Time & Still Is. I Usually But Mine At Walmart Or Walgreens. & Its Amazing Chocolate & I Really Recommend It On Anyone Trying It.
Olivia C.
Whenever I want a candy bar/chocolate bar this is one of my go to bars. This taste great, the chocolate melts in your mouth and I love getting the chunks of toffee and almonds!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?