BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Caitlyn F.
I love this chocolate bar so much! I love toffee and almonds they amazing in this chocolate bar. I usually get them at either Walmart and Walgreens and they're only a couple dollars I believe. I repurchase them all the time.
Lashanda B.
I had to stop eating these because I think I had a small addiction. The moll chocolate with the bits of toffee , great combination
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
I think this is my favorite Hershey bar out there. It's taste is different from other Hershey's bars, but so much better. The only problem is I have a hard time finding them. I could be looking in the wrong place, but they seem to appear around stores more during the holidays.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
I use these in smores ! Can be found anywhere. They are good by themselves or broken up for cookie chunks .
LaShara D.
The symphony bar has been my favorite chocolate ever since I tried it's nuts , toffee , and chocolate blend is breathe taking . Best chocolate ever.
Savannah D.
My hubby introduced me to this candy bar and it's incredible! It's the best, especially if you're pregnant!!
Kierra D.
Las Vegas, NV
Symphany bars are delicious!!!! I used to eat them all the time when I was little!!!!

Bonni N.
Vancouver, WA
Such a great bar!! My absolute favorite!! I love the quality of the chocolate and the toffee bits in it...yumm!
Sam M.
First of all, I love almonds, so I would love this candy even if it didn't have the addition of super yummy toffee. A great, simple gift for any chocolate lover on a birthday or special occasion!
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
Without a doubt one of my favorites. It don't know if there really is a difference between the milk chocolate that they use for this or for the regular bars, but this one seems so much more creamy and the toffee chips are in perfect combination with the almonds. It takes reallllllll self control not to eat it all in one sitting.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.