6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
I love this chocolate bar so much! I love toffee and almonds they amazing in this chocolate bar. I usually get them at either Walmart and Walgreens and they're only a couple dollars I believe. I repurchase them all the time.
I had to stop eating these because I think I had a small addiction. The moll chocolate with the bits of toffee , great combination
I think this is my favorite Hershey bar out there. It's taste is different from other Hershey's bars, but so much better. The only problem is I have a hard time finding them. I could be looking in the wrong place, but they seem to appear around stores more during the holidays.
I use these in smores ! Can be found anywhere. They are good by themselves or broken up for cookie chunks .
The symphony bar has been my favorite chocolate ever since I tried it's nuts , toffee , and chocolate blend is breathe taking . Best chocolate ever.
My hubby introduced me to this candy bar and it's incredible! It's the best, especially if you're pregnant!!
Symphany bars are delicious!!!! I used to eat them all the time when I was little!!!!
Such a great bar!! My absolute favorite!! I love the quality of the chocolate and the toffee bits in it...yumm!
First of all, I love almonds, so I would love this candy even if it didn't have the addition of super yummy toffee. A great, simple gift for any chocolate lover on a birthday or special occasion!
Without a doubt one of my favorites. It don't know if there really is a difference between the milk chocolate that they use for this or for the regular bars, but this one seems so much more creamy and the toffee chips are in perfect combination with the almonds. It takes reallllllll self control not to eat it all in one sitting.
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos