BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Karissa S.
The symphony bar is my legit favorite candy bar. From the toffee and nuts just gives such a unique flavor. It's very affordable and they are pretty big portioned I bought at Walmart and krogers and yes it is worthy of the money.-
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
My favorite chocolate bar ever! I love how smooth and rich this chocolate is. Very creamy chocolate. I love the toffee pieces in the chocolate bar. It gives the right amount crunchiness. I love to buy these a few times a month.
Angelia J.
Taylorsville , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a very elegant and delicious chocolate. Typically you can find these bars in every store. They are a very nice smooth tasting chocolate with bits of nuts and toffee. They are generally low priced.
Debra F.
Great combination of almonds and toffee. I loveeeee toffee and i love almonds so this is the perfect candy bar in my eyes. My dad got me hooked on these when i was 14, it's been 10 years and needless to say i can't live without these delicious candy bars.
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
I remember my mother getting these for me all the time when I was a kid! I have not seen these in forever. I don't know where to find them! I do remember how delicious they are however! Would love to have another one soon!
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
Symphony is hands down my favorite Hershey candy bar. Creamy dreamy milk chocolate with pieces of English toffee and almonds throughout the entire bar. This is absolutely heavenly
Kayla H.
I am in love with this chocolate bar! I tried it for the first time a few years ago and completely forgot what it was called and recently re-discovered it, it is so delicious!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hershey's Symphony milk chocolate candy bars with almond & toffee bits are one of my favorite chocolate bars EVER! I'm not a chocoholic, but when I really, truly want good chocolate, I'm either looking for one of these bars, a Cadbury Fruit & Nut Chocolate Bar 49g England (12 Pack), a good Ghirardelli square (preferrably the solid chocolate mint, not the mint cream filled), Dove milk chocolate, or English toffee for some good crunch & sweet with a chocolate kick. This chocolate bar by Hershey's has been one of my favorites ever since it came out, way back in my college days (if I remember correctly). It really IS like someone turned a big chunk of English Toffee inside out & added extra chocolate. The chocolate itself is smooth and creamy without being too, too sweet, and the crunchy chunks of toffee & toasted almonds inside of it make for a delicious, sweet surprise.
jill s.
i'd give this a 4 only because i'm not a fan of toffee. this is very tasty and i still think it's good! it's great value and worth the price! i eat this when people buy it for me and i would recommend to others!
Shakeymama :.
This Bar of deliciousness is great appreciated more on my mental days. idk why my body gets a wave of craving toffee and nuts during my cycle and this bar has it both and equally balanced crunch.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.