BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
This is a weakness of mine. I love to add it to desserts and ice cream. I also like to just eat it by itself. I mainly purchase these from Walmart or kroger. I do recommend these to others and I will continue to buy them.
Susann V.
Love this chocolate bar! I'm not a big fan of just plain chocolate. I love things with texture and this is the thing for me:)
Meriah C.
Roseburg, OR
This is my favorite candy bar! It's hard to get because it's usually sold out, and I'm too lazy to go to another stpre, so I don't have it often.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love these!!!! I could eat this whole bar in an hr that's how good this bar is! Affordable, and I love Hershey! I could eat it forever but I can't lol! Very good value! Def worth the repurchase! And I do recommend this
Alexis D.
Mesa, AZ
Used to eat these in junior high for lunch. Such a rich cholate that tastes great and can last forever since its so big.
Xuan C.
I love any Hershey's chocolate. I remember the first time trying this in middle school. I told myself to try a different chocolate instead of my usuals so I went down the aisle and this caught my eye because it seemed a bit fancy. Well it's great! We just bought some yesterday and my fiancé loves it too! It's so delicious and creamy I can finish a whole king size bar by myself in one sitting.
Jacqueline Q.
The perfect chocolate bar has a little bit of everything in it and it's full of flavor and it's just simply amazing
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
This is a good candy bar. The chocolate is really smooth and there is the added crunch and texture from the almonds and the toffee. It can become very sweet, so you can't eat too much. It is super affordable, lasts a while and is easy to share.
gennesis n.
Doral, FL
Me encantan todos los productos que tengan chocolate y este es uno de mis favoritos, la verdad es muy rico...
Misty S.
Immokalee, FL
Husband loves these! I can actually find them at the dollar store for $1! I have to limit him though, cause he will eat them all in one day lol.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.