6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
This is my holy grail chocolate bar haven't found anything that even compares to it would definitely recommend both this and there plain chocolate bar great price for what you get love it
One of my all time favorite large candy bars! Definitely the only large candy bar I buy the chocolate is so smooth and the toffee and almonds are so yummy. Highly recommended.
Add with a layer of brownies and u are guaranteed not to turn one down...delicious by itself too!
This is my favorite chocolate bar I absolutely love the coffee and it's not a lot of chocolate bars have that
I love this chocolate bar. I buy about two or three a week. It's responsibly priced also
Aghh I love the crisp the milk chocolate one is everything its sweet smooth and crispy it makes your mouth melt.
One of the most amazing candy bars of all time. You get decadent chocolate with little pieces of crunch. Just wish they came in smaller bars so I wouldn't eat the whole dang thing!!
Honestly I was underwhelmed with this candy bar. I thought I would like it because of the almonds, but the toffee made it a hard no for me. I love Hershey's chocolate in general but I will never eat this candy bar again.
This is a weakness of mine. I love to add it to desserts and ice cream. I also like to just eat it by itself. I mainly purchase these from Walmart or kroger. I do recommend these to others and I will continue to buy them.
Love this chocolate bar! I'm not a big fan of just plain chocolate. I love things with texture and this is the thing for me:)
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos