Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
An affordable classic. These are creamy and priced just right for a little splurge.
Inexpensive way to get your chocolate fix. Large bar and you can find them anywhere
When I say ooweee I mean ooweee josh the almond and toffee omg long bar of goodness
This is my GO TO/emergency chocolate must have. I prefer this over ANY Hersey bar.
This candy bar is soooo creamy melts in your mouth. love the crunch of the toffee.
This is WONDERFUL I love the little toffee chips inside. It is what makes the bar.
My dad loves these. They are great for gifts or stocking stuffers and taste great!
LOVE THIS CANDY BAR YALL SHOULD TRY IT OUT BEST CANDY HANDS DOWN mhmmmm so yummm
Hershey's Symphony is a rich chocolate bar that you can't give up. It's so yummy!
Symphony bars are probably my favorite candy bar. I love the toffee and almonds.
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos