BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Tara F.
Chestnutmound, TN
This is my holy grail chocolate bar haven't found anything that even compares to it would definitely recommend both this and there plain chocolate bar great price for what you get love it
Christie L.
One of my all time favorite large candy bars! Definitely the only large candy bar I buy the chocolate is so smooth and the toffee and almonds are so yummy. Highly recommended.
Jenny Q.
Florence , Ms
Add with a layer of brownies and u are guaranteed not to turn one down...delicious by itself too!
Tani L.
This is my favorite chocolate bar I absolutely love the coffee and it's not a lot of chocolate bars have that
Tom H.
Johnston, RI
I love this chocolate bar. I buy about two or three a week. It's responsibly priced also
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Aghh I love the crisp the milk chocolate one is everything its sweet smooth and crispy it makes your mouth melt.
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
One of the most amazing candy bars of all time. You get decadent chocolate with little pieces of crunch. Just wish they came in smaller bars so I wouldn't eat the whole dang thing!!
Gwen Q.
Hoover, AL
Honestly I was underwhelmed with this candy bar. I thought I would like it because of the almonds, but the toffee made it a hard no for me. I love Hershey's chocolate in general but I will never eat this candy bar again.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
This is a weakness of mine. I love to add it to desserts and ice cream. I also like to just eat it by itself. I mainly purchase these from Walmart or kroger. I do recommend these to others and I will continue to buy them.
Susann V.
Love this chocolate bar! I'm not a big fan of just plain chocolate. I love things with texture and this is the thing for me:)
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.