BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC
I used to get these from my family all the time when I was taking piano lessons as a kid. It's a better chocolate bar than the basic Hershey's, and I love the pieces of toffee. It's also bigger than a regular Hershey's bar.
Amanda G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Defiantly Hershey's best chocolate bar. I think there super yummy. Although It's not my favorite they are not super expensive. I love the crunchiness it has!
Amy D.
Canfield, OH
My friend puts these in his brownies & they are simply amazing. Put down half your batter, put a layer of Symphony bar, then top with rest of batter. Delicious!
Monique H.
Tulare, CA
Symphony is a great candy bar they have a variety of candy bars and very rich in chocolate.
Beth J.
Anderson
These are really good. They have a nice amount of toffee in them and make everything better. It's hard to put down once you've started eating it.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Hershey's Symphony is a rich chocolate bar that you can't give up. It's so yummy!
Destiny H.
El Paso, TX
My favorite Hershey's product EVER. I always find myself buying the biggest bar there is.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
It's a rich candy bar but not too rich. looks about as fancy as it taste. but cost regular price
Courtney G.
My favorite candy bar! Yummmm. My mom used to get these for us for being good all week. lol. It's the best chocolate - super creamy and delicious. They have some with fruit and nuts as well, both are delicious but this is the best
Samantha S.
Table rock , NE
The love the Hershey's symphony bars. They are full of almonds and toffee with Hershey's famous chocolate.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.