6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
I used to get these from my family all the time when I was taking piano lessons as a kid. It's a better chocolate bar than the basic Hershey's, and I love the pieces of toffee. It's also bigger than a regular Hershey's bar.
Defiantly Hershey's best chocolate bar. I think there super yummy. Although It's not my favorite they are not super expensive. I love the crunchiness it has!
My friend puts these in his brownies & they are simply amazing. Put down half your batter, put a layer of Symphony bar, then top with rest of batter. Delicious!
Symphony is a great candy bar they have a variety of candy bars and very rich in chocolate.
These are really good. They have a nice amount of toffee in them and make everything better. It's hard to put down once you've started eating it.
Hershey's Symphony is a rich chocolate bar that you can't give up. It's so yummy!
My favorite Hershey's product EVER. I always find myself buying the biggest bar there is.
It's a rich candy bar but not too rich. looks about as fancy as it taste. but cost regular price
My favorite candy bar! Yummmm. My mom used to get these for us for being good all week. lol. It's the best chocolate - super creamy and delicious. They have some with fruit and nuts as well, both are delicious but this is the best
The love the Hershey's symphony bars. They are full of almonds and toffee with Hershey's famous chocolate.
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos