9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
I have bought already 8 of these huge bars in the past, great for sharing or pigging out in when you want to get chocolate wasted. super creamy milk chocolate, crunchy toffee and nuts. I wish I had a fast metabolism I'd be buying oneb or two Monday.
My dad used to give me these when I was little. I always thought I was the luckiest girl in the world and was so spoiled by him. Lol world's greatest chocolate to an 8 year old... I still love them!
Soooo yummy. It's so hard to not eat the whole thing in one setting. The toffee bits are my favorite part.
Omg omg these are amazing every time I go to dollar general I grab one that's where I see them mostly love these definitely a must try
I don't like just regular Hershey bars. But I love this chocolate! It's the only just plain chocolate I will eat!
I love how these bars come in giant size! during finals me and my bff ate a whole one and we weren't even hungry!
These are great! Definitely taste better than the regular Hershey bars. I usually don't like nuts in anything, but this chocolate is the exception!
You can never go wrong with Hersheys! I love the milk chocolate. Its delicious and rich in flavor. Great size and price.
I used to get these from my family all the time when I was taking piano lessons as a kid. It's a better chocolate bar than the basic Hershey's, and I love the pieces of toffee. It's also bigger than a regular Hershey's bar.
Defiantly Hershey's best chocolate bar. I think there super yummy. Although It's not my favorite they are not super expensive. I love the crunchiness it has!
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos