BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
Another favorite Hershey candy bar that I enjoy! The savory milky chocolate combined with the almonds and small toffees makes me want to not share with anyone. I must taste for those who haven't tried these yet.
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
This is another one of my favorite chocolate candy bars. I love milk chocolate and anything with nuts and toffee. It is an old school candy, but I love the heck out of it.
Jessica E.
OMG PUT THIS IN YOUR MOUTH. This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it. I could eat my weight in this candy.
Julie T.
I love love chocolate i mean who doesn't am i right!?!? I LOVE MILK CHOCOLATE. it's amazing and i love it.
Stephanie D.
McKee, KY
What a wonderful and decadent piece of chocolate this is. An all time favorite and classic. Thumbs up for this bar!
amanda m.
One of my favorites. just the right mix of yummy bits and chocolate. one of my go to candy bars when i want something sweet
Vashon J.
Springville, UT
Best chocolate bar ever!! It's like a symphony in my mouth!! I use the plain milk chocolate bars to make a delicious chocolate ganache!
cienna b.
Litchfield Park, AZ
I really enjoy this candy because its not as chocolaty as the original Hershey bar is. It just has a different taste to it that i like alot.
Elizabeth H.
Yum! I personally love these. It's better than other toffee bars because the toffee is in little chunks throughout the chocolate and not in bar form. A great treat is to put these in the middle of brownies. The result is heavenly!
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA
Excellent Chocolate. Hershey's is a well known brand, tastes good, and is at a great reasonalbe price. Large bar. enough to share. YUM!! Thank you
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.