Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
This is an old favorite. The chocolate is smooth, it's affordable and not overly sweet.
I remember selling this candy bar way back in elementary school. It's a tasty classic.
Adding almonds and toffee to chocolate, brilliant idea! These are so good, love them!
This was my favorite as a kid. Such a treat when Mom would let me have a piece of hers.
My sister loves these so much she has to buy them when were out. Ive had it, it's good.
If there is a choice I will always choose this big candy bar and slowly indulge myself
My husband love this Bar, its so soft chocolate and yummiiii crunchy and soft love it.
Rico para hacer chocolate caliente en una noche fría me encanta acompañado con galletas
The best chocolate out there! I love the flavor and the crunch this had with the toffee
Ugh these things are SO amazing! Words cannot describe how delicious these things are!
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos