BY HERSHEY'S

Ashley B.
Cheboygan, MI
laura f.
San Diego, CA
The blue symphony bar is my favorite of the two! The toffe chips really raise these to a new level. It gives it dimension and a new texture. Really can't stop eating this until it's gone. My coworkers don't complain either!
Brenda G.
Wichita
Hershey's Symphony Bar is just yummy, I have always preferred the blue one over the red one, but I do like both
Vanessa S.
I am absolutely in love with this!! Hershey's symphony bar with almonds and toffee is one of my most favorite candy bars. So good!!!!
Ashley W.
I am not really big on any kind of candy. When I do treat myself Symphony is my go to. It had a nice milk chocolate flavor and a almond and nice toffee crunchy. The best way to describe it is a heath bar with almonds. I think the Symphony bar has smaller pieces of the toffee so you aren't getting just a few chunks. It's nice and evenly distributed though out.
Samantha D.
This is my husbands go to chocolate bar! He loves the toffee bits and the great almond crunch. He can eat the entire bar himself. Love it!!!
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN
These are amazing! I love these they are so delicious! any chocolate lovers dream! highly recommend!!!
maria m.
Mesa, AZ
Live this chocolate, enjoy eatn it. I use to shear with my brother when I was younger now I don't have to. Now I can have it all to myself
Ashley  S.
Vidalia, GA
I recent tried this chocolate delight for the first time and was absolutely taken by it. It was only $2 at Wal-Mart. It has little bites of crunch delicious toffee and almonds. The chocolate is creamy and exactly what you have come to expect from Hersheys, great quality. I thoroughly enjoyed every bite and will definitely be buying again.
Natalie M.
Chocolate craving? Get this, you won't be sorry! The chocolate is so creamy and I love the texture of the toffee and the almonds. The tiny little pieces really enhance the experience!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.