BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Savanna E.
Provo, UT
Love me a symphony bar on occasion! Great for a family movie night! It is a the best.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
These bars are more than just chocolate for me. Every time I see them in the store, I'm reminded of grocery shopping with my mom. They are her favorite! Not only are they delicious but they are synonymous with great memories!
alexandra v.
Omg!! This, this is my favorite chocolate bar in the entire world!!! My husband buy them for me when I have a bad day. This has everything! Toffee, almonds chocolate! Amazing!! If I could I would give it more that five stars!!
Nichole S.
Dawsonville, GA
This Hershey bar is technically just a big milk chocolate bar and it is super super good and I really liked it and I really recommend it it is Affordable you can get it at Walmart and it's just a nice Splurge. Like Halloween or holidays or just a movie night
Trenee M.
New Orleans, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I use to buy this candy all the time, and it was so good that I would buy the big king size. If you haven't tried it before you really need to
erica w.
Anna, TX
These are so good! And huge! They Taste Amazing I Used To Buy The All The time! I haven't had one in awhile though!
Lacey O.
Colorado Springs
I am eating this right now, I was saving it to bake with because you can do both with this ! It's better quality then other chocolate bars. Maybe once a month I'll eat this or bake with it. I recommend this !
Myka W.
Hoquiam, WA
This is one of my favorite candy bars!! Very creamy & nothing like regular Hershey bars. Very very good.
Chee W.
This is my favorite chocolate bar in the world. They're soo amazing and crunchy. I can not get over how wonderful they taste.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
This chocolate is delicious! Creamy and melts right in my mouth I get disappointed when I finish it
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?