BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Hershey's Symphony Bar
I used to loveee these as a kid, haven't had one in a while but looks like That will be changing. Looking be the toffee flavor and creamy chocolate.
Shana R.
Mount Vernon, WA
Just the other day I ate one by myself ))): I finally got over it ...but it was sooooooooo good !!! I love toffee!
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
This hersheys symphony bar it is my favorite from all chocolates!!!! It has a delicious taste!!! I love it!
I M.
Es bueno este chocolate es muy buenos. Es chocolate con leche. Viene en dos tamaños grande xl y el pequeño.

Sasha P.
I hate that these taste so amazing! I wish Hershey would come out with a soy free version. I definitely would buy it.
Valeriya M.
If i would have to pick the only treat that i would be able to for the rest of my life, it would be Hershey's Symphony Creamy Milk Chocolate, Almonds & Toffee Chips. My state have been known to change really fast. Nevertheless, this chocolate have never betrayed me. It is my to go treat that I would it any time of the day or night.
Brittney W.
Oxford
So delicious! This bar is a great size! The price is good too. I love the toffee bits in it.
Sae Q.
San Diego, CA
This is sooooooooo amazing if I got this for my bday I would be soooooo happy like this is sooo good
Alexia S.
Jupiter, FL
I seriously love this chocolate bar. The taste is different than most chocolate bars. It's sad that it's becoming harder and harder to find. I used to be able to buy this at my local grocery store and now I don't know where to find them.
Shelley M.
I remember eating these chocolate bars when I was a child. The stores I used to see them in came in two flavors. Makes me want to go out and buy a Hershey's Symphony Bar now! Highly recommended this product.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?