BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA
This chocolate is the best! I only find these at CVS so i have to stack up on those... the truffles mixed with the chocolate its delightful!
Denise W.
The right name for this candy bar. Its a musical delight for your taste buds. Taste really good. I accidentally came across this candy being greedy and begged my friend for a piece and it's been curtains ever since. I love this chocolate and you should be greedy and try it too.
Vanessa R.
El Paso, TX
Favorite chocolate, amazing taste, love the toffee. This is such an underrated product, it's so good, I feel like everyone should love it, I have one at least every month
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
love these!! my husband and I always put these in each others stockings!! they are so good
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
I love the creaminess of the milk chocolate mixed w the textures and flavor of the toffee and almonds.
Kris K.
Lakeside, CA
These are one of the best candy bars made by Hershey's. It melt in your hand and mouth lol. It's just so creamy and Tastes like heaven.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
I tried this expecting a different taste and did not care much for it. Would have been better without the toffee.
Jackie C.
Oh my gosh 😍🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 I love this bar ... Sooo good and it's so huge ! It lasts forever lol
Daresha P.
My mom got me into eating these bars and all I can say is that their heavenly! If you haven't tried toffee chips or think you may not like them just try this bar out and you will be amazed. The toffee does not over power the chocolate which is good. The only bad thing is that the toffee can get stuck in your tee teeth.
Stephanie G.
I give props to the company for coming out with a new flavor but I'm not such a big toffee fan and when I first tried this I remembered why... I feel chocolate and the toffee are not well combined for this one. But glad many others love the taste, sadly I didn't.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.