BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Stephanie P.
Ahhh these are heavenly!! I seriously put these in everyone's Christmas stockings! Such a crowd pleaser!
Cassandra R.
Hawthorne, NJ
Most people would say "this tastes just like a regular Hershey's bar!" BUT THEY ARE WRONG. You can take a bite and it starts melting in your mouth. It's so smooth, I love it!
Ashley G.
Monroe, WA
Sounds weird but my mother in law freezes them for baking and such. But I ate one out of the freezer and it was delicious!
Jayveonia H.
Dayton, OH
My favoriteeeeee one!!! So good, smooth milk chocolate. I bought this from kroger. It was about two bucks so worth it. They are huge too. Flavor is outstanding. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in some good chocolate.
Khristin J.
Lees Summit , MO
This one is my favorite I could eat all in one setting .. the white chocolate bar is
the best
Emily R.
The different components mix really nicely! I love the toffee bits! The chocolate is yummy, too!
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
This is my favorite Hershey's product! I love the little bits of almond and toffee, Not too much but you can still taste them! The chocolate is nice and creamy too. Well priced and delicious! I normally get them for $2 at Safeway.
Caitlyn S.
I LOVE these! The chocolate literally melts in your mouth and it's probably the best tasting chocolate I've ever had. The little Toffee bits are great too. They make the bar crunch and the two flavors together are just to die for!
Daisy M.
Euless, TX
I always see these when I go to cvs so I decided to try it and it's my favorite candy bar to buy when I have a sweet tooth!! Try the one with toffe yum!!!
Samantha P.
The best chocolate in my opinion! It's so creamy and good! The milk chocolate on is harder to find but most stores sale it. And it has a pretty good price for the candy! My family and I love heresy candy to begin with . Definitely recommend trying it out
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.