6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
I haven't had a symphony bar in YEARS but now that I'm staring one in the face I NEED one! My remember them being my absolute favorite and the chocolate feeling and tasting like silk inside my mouth.
Best chocolate ever. I really like the one with the toffee and almonds. I used to buy one every week and eat the whole thing. And it would usually always be the extra large bar. I have a sweet tooth.
I'm a stickler for only getting Hershey Milk Chocolate Almond bars, so I never even thought about buying these. I got one in a gift, and I loved it!! It had a great flavor! It was a great treat!! 💗💗💗
I haven't had one in a long time. The symphony bar with toffee in it is amazing. I could eat 100 of these and be ok with it, most Walmarts have these, I think everyone should try this at least once!
I came across this lovely gem when I headed to the store for my chocolate fix 😊 it is one of my go to favorites now. I love the nuts and toffee mix with milk chocolate. Just so much awesomeness!! ❤
My favorite candy bar growing up. The toffee and almonds really make this over the top good. The chocolate is very smooth. They are harder to find now a days. I can always find them at Walgreens.
Omg!! Now that I saw these I'm going to go get some today! These are amazing... the packaging never caught my eye but ever since I discovered it that's my fav chocolate. It has toffee nuggets.
Want to make the best brownies ever? Pour half the batter in the pan, break a large Symphony bar up in chunks and put the pieces on top, then gently add the rest of the batter on top. WOW!!!!
This chocolate is so creamy! I love the toffee combo in the taste so if you are s texture person, you get the added crunch! Plus it's large enough to share (if you're willing ha! )
This is not a Granny candy bar even though it's disguised as such! It's creamy chocolate and crunchy toffee just enough to make it rich and different from a normal chocolate bar.
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos