BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Melissa F.
I haven't had a symphony bar in YEARS but now that I'm staring one in the face I NEED one! My remember them being my absolute favorite and the chocolate feeling and tasting like silk inside my mouth.
Sergio O.
Glendale, AZ
Best chocolate ever. I really like the one with the toffee and almonds. I used to buy one every week and eat the whole thing. And it would usually always be the extra large bar. I have a sweet tooth.
Adrie M.
I'm a stickler for only getting Hershey Milk Chocolate Almond bars, so I never even thought about buying these. I got one in a gift, and I loved it!! It had a great flavor! It was a great treat!! 💗💗💗
Kathy S.
I haven't had one in a long time. The symphony bar with toffee in it is amazing. I could eat 100 of these and be ok with it, most Walmarts have these, I think everyone should try this at least once!
Brittany G.
Milton, FL
I came across this lovely gem when I headed to the store for my chocolate fix 😊 it is one of my go to favorites now. I love the nuts and toffee mix with milk chocolate. Just so much awesomeness!! ❤
Stephanie F.
My favorite candy bar growing up. The toffee and almonds really make this over the top good. The chocolate is very smooth. They are harder to find now a days. I can always find them at Walgreens.
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
Omg!! Now that I saw these I'm going to go get some today! These are amazing... the packaging never caught my eye but ever since I discovered it that's my fav chocolate. It has toffee nuggets.
Samantha G.
Williamsburg, VA
Want to make the best brownies ever? Pour half the batter in the pan, break a large Symphony bar up in chunks and put the pieces on top, then gently add the rest of the batter on top. WOW!!!!
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This chocolate is so creamy! I love the toffee combo in the taste so if you are s texture person, you get the added crunch! Plus it's large enough to share (if you're willing ha! )
Megan V.
This is not a Granny candy bar even though it's disguised as such! It's creamy chocolate and crunchy toffee just enough to make it rich and different from a normal chocolate bar.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.