BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
This Chocolate bar, is THE chocolate bar. It's creamy and delicious and if you don't get it with the nuts dont bother. If you don't like this, you're not a chocolate lover.
Gwen Q.
Hoover, AL
Honestly I was underwhelmed with this candy bar. I thought I would like it because of the almonds, but the toffee made it a hard no for me. I love Hershey's chocolate in general but I will never eat this candy bar again.
Rose C.
I tried this by accident once and ended up really liking it lol. I think the addition of the toffee chips sells for me. Everything just works so well in this bar. I guess that's why they call it Symphony
Anita S.
Arnold, MO
5+++++ stars
These are one of most favorite chocholate bars I've discovered these 30+ years ago used to be fairly hard to find now I have no problems . I love that they usually only come in king size!!!!!
Miztle V.
This is my favorite chocolate... when I go to any store I always chose this chocolate, I like all that stuff nuts caramel I dont know...I simply dont like the regular...
Sarah B.
This used to be my favorite chocolate bar at one point. It's still pretty high on my list. The toffee chips made it awesome. I could definitely overindulge on these, but I try not to. I'd recommend trying a Symphony bar for sure.
Jennifer W.
This also is a very chocolate. And let me tell you I'm from Germany and the best chocolate comes from Europe but I do like the symphony and that the only one from Hershey
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
This chocolate bar is so good! When it was the seniors last concert at my high school the band director gave everyone this chocolate bar and I remember it just being such a funny little pun I loved it
Karissa S.
The symphony bar is my legit favorite candy bar. From the toffee and nuts just gives such a unique flavor. It's very affordable and they are pretty big portioned I bought at Walmart and krogers and yes it is worthy of the money.-
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
One of the most amazing candy bars of all time. You get decadent chocolate with little pieces of crunch. Just wish they came in smaller bars so I wouldn't eat the whole dang thing!!
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.