BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Jahzeel O.
Laredo, TX
Recently tried this chocolate bar and I fell in love, so many flavors and very inexpensive.
Liz N.
Jenison, MI
These are my favorite Hershey's candy bars. The toffee is my favorite part. I try and buy one when they're on sale and available. So so yummy.
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
This hersheys symphony bar it is my favorite from all chocolates!!!! It has a delicious taste!!! I love it!
Halia V.
Northumberlnd, PA
These are my favorite hersheys bars! They are much netter then the normal hersheys bars! Love them!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
I always love these! Personally, i like to eat a bit at a time and freeze it for another day. Then eat it a bit more when i crave chocolate. The bar is pretty big itself and i just love how delicious it is!!
Chasity R.
One of the best chocolate bars! My mother introduced these to me when i was a child and im greatfull that she did!
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
I don't enjoy the symphony bar with the toffee and nuts but the milk chocolate one is amazing.
I M.
Es bueno este chocolate es muy buenos. Es chocolate con leche. Viene en dos tamaños grande xl y el pequeño.

Caitlyn S.
I LOVE these! The chocolate literally melts in your mouth and it's probably the best tasting chocolate I've ever had. The little Toffee bits are great too. They make the bar crunch and the two flavors together are just to die for!
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
This is my favorite Hershey's product! I love the little bits of almond and toffee, Not too much but you can still taste them! The chocolate is nice and creamy too. Well priced and delicious! I normally get them for $2 at Safeway.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.