BY HERSHEY'S

C L.
ūüĎćūüĎćūüĎćūüĎć
Teresa R.
Leander, TX
LOVE this chocolate bar! As I'm allergic to nuts, I've only had the plain version, but truthfully it's my absolute first choice when I'm craving a chocolate bar. It definitely is at the milk end of the chocolate spectrum, and just insanely smooth.
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA
This chocolate is the best! I only find these at CVS so i have to stack up on those... the truffles mixed with the chocolate its delightful!
Denise W.
The right name for this candy bar. Its a musical delight for your taste buds. Taste really good. I accidentally came across this candy being greedy and begged my friend for a piece and it's been curtains ever since. I love this chocolate and you should be greedy and try it too.
Vanessa R.
El Paso, TX
Favorite chocolate, amazing taste, love the toffee. This is such an underrated product, it's so good, I feel like everyone should love it, I have one at least every month
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
Soft sweet milk chocolate that melts in your mouth. If you are a chocolate lover than this bar is for you. It's not your regular milk chocolate
Ariela S.
Rosedale, NY
Honestly the BEST Hershey bar out there!! It taste so good and it literally melts in your mouth. It is about $2.50 and definetely worth it everyone should give it a try someday you will not be disappointed.
Anna A.
tulare, CA
Love this chocolate!! Just thinking about it makes my mouth water, would recommend it to everyone who is second guessing themselves.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
love these!! my husband and I always put these in each others stockings!! they are so good
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
I love the creaminess of the milk chocolate mixed w the textures and flavor of the toffee and almonds.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.