9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
The best milk chocolate hands down. I give these as gifts but always buy one for myself as well.
This chocolate is one of my favorite from Hershey's. It's delicious! I love the extra crunch .
This chocolate bar is different but sooooo good! It tastes amazing and is better then the usual
When I was pregnant i would buy one of these ever chance I got, so addicting and soo good!!!
This is described by the name, love this chocolate, its nice, simple and worth it, I love it
I am a junk food good rue lol and this is really good even though I'm not a chocolate fan.
So delicious I love the little country boots the chocolate practically melts in your mouth
This is my favorite thing for a simple gift or desert after a date. Decadent and simple.
Lovevthis chocolate realky good the tecture so delicious not too sweet..really taste good
My moms favorite candy she lives them I have to get her one every time I go for a visit!
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos