These Jelly Beans Make for the Perfect Holiday Host Gift
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
I remember selling this candy bar way back in elementary school. It's a tasty classic.
This is made By Hershey and is white taste amazing. And it's not that expensive to buy.
The symphony bar is delicious. It tastes gormet and is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
I used to buy these all the time I don't really know why I stopped these are so good !
Definitely one of my favorite candy bars because it's got a little of everything inside
Very delicious! I wish they sold them in a smaller chocolate bar though! This is huge!
If there is a choice I will always choose this big candy bar and slowly indulge myself
Rico para hacer chocolate caliente en una noche fría me encanta acompañado con galletas
My sister loves these so much she has to buy them when were out. Ive had it, it's good.
My husband love this Bar, its so soft chocolate and yummiiii crunchy and soft love it.
Q & A
Is this comparable to a Heath bar with almonds added to it?
Can you use this chocolate bar for baking?
I've always seen these in store but never bought it, are these good? How does the toffee taste?
Would you recommend this ? Is it delicious ? Where can I find this ?
Do these have peanuts in them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos