These Jelly Beans Make for the Perfect Holiday Host Gift
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
The symphony bar is delicious. It tastes gormet and is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Hershey's Symphony bars have such a creamy soft chocolate taste. My favorite thing about Symphony bars is that you can easily share a piece or two with a friend or save some for later. The company and product have been around for decades, which is a testament to the brand itself, and the quality of the product.
I'm a fan of toffee. I think it's a nice addition to the chocolate and almonds.
Love this chocolate bar!!!! It's so moist and chewy and it just melts in your mouth!
The perfect candy. Sweet milk chocolate with toffee bits and almonds. Sweet with a hint of salty.
So rich and creamy. Divine and delicious chocolate. The perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays
Absolutely delicious, the right amount of crunch, and a perfect balance of sweetness and chocolate! Yum!!
This is my father's favorite candy so he'd buy the giant bar all the time when I was younger and he'd always share. Now I still buy them and think of my dad. I always tell my kids it's grandaddy's favorite and they love it as well. Super creamy chocolate, nuts and buttery toffee.
Some of the best chocolate I've ever had! The only thing is I wish the fat in the chocolate wasn't so high
This is the best chocolate I've ever had! It literally melts in your mouth. It's my favorite!
Q & A
What is the difference between this and a regular Hershey's milk chocolate bar?
Am I the only One who has never had one of these?
I've never had one of these candy bars and I see them everywhere are they good what flavors are in them?
Is this anything like Hershey cookies and cream bar? I find they all have similar features
Never had this, how does it taste?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos