BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Julie M.
Philadelphia, PA
The symphony bar is delicious. It tastes gormet and is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
Krista P.
Highland , IL
Hershey's Symphony bars have such a creamy soft chocolate taste. My favorite thing about Symphony bars is that you can easily share a piece or two with a friend or save some for later. The company and product have been around for decades, which is a testament to the brand itself, and the quality of the product.
Jasmine Y.
I'm a fan of toffee. I think it's a nice addition to the chocolate and almonds.
Stephanie M.
Love this chocolate bar!!!! It's so moist and chewy and it just melts in your mouth!
Karol M.
Odenville, AL
The perfect candy. Sweet milk chocolate with toffee bits and almonds. Sweet with a hint of salty.
Bethany  A.
So rich and creamy. Divine and delicious chocolate. The perfect stocking stuffer for the holidays
Lynne P.
Frederick, MD
Absolutely delicious, the right amount of crunch, and a perfect balance of sweetness and chocolate! Yum!!
Tiffany W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my father's favorite candy so he'd buy the giant bar all the time when I was younger and he'd always share. Now I still buy them and think of my dad. I always tell my kids it's grandaddy's favorite and they love it as well. Super creamy chocolate, nuts and buttery toffee.
Nikki C.
Some of the best chocolate I've ever had! The only thing is I wish the fat in the chocolate wasn't so high
Margaret C.
Middle Grove, NY
This is the best chocolate I've ever had! It literally melts in your mouth. It's my favorite!
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
What is the difference between this and a regular Hershey's milk chocolate bar?
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
Am I the only One who has never had one of these?
Samantha B.
New castle , PA
I've never had one of these candy bars and I see them everywhere are they good what flavors are in them?
Emily  C.
Cleveland , Ohio
Is this anything like Hershey cookies and cream bar? I find they all have similar features
Shakiya M.
Hephzibah, GA
Never had this, how does it taste?