BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Sandra B.
Long Beach, CA
These are one of my go to choices when I am craving chocolate. Both this and the original symphony bars are just so creamy. The chocolate truly melts in your mouth.
Lisa Z.
One of my all time favorite chocolate bar. The toffee and almonds create a perfect balance along with a creamy and soft texture. Definitely recommend trying at least once or more.
Teona W.
Wyoming, MI
This is definitely the candy bar I buy when I want to spoil myself. The toffee and almonds go perfectly together!
Chantay W.
When I first ate this I knew I'd found my favorite thing I like to eat with chocolate and that's toffee. I buy the large bar of this and share it with family. But I usually end up apologetically eating most of it.
Kim G.
Love how smooth and creamy the chocolate is. I can eat these all day. Love adding the chocolate to sauces.
Heather J.
Taylorsville, UT
I love these candy bars! I can't find them as often as I use too which makes me sad but they are super yummy.
Jeneia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Symphony bar is alright I probably eat one a year since my aunt puts them on my valentines posters but other than that personally I don't waste my money on it
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
This is a very nice taco bar for the price. Creamy smooth and not greedy nice size pieces of candy and nuts inside of it as well. Very satisfying for your sweet tooth
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My boyfriend introduced me to these chocolate bars six years ago. It was so sweet? He gave it to me as a gift with a bottle of wine after I had a really bad day at work. Unfortunately I let that one go bad for sentimental reasons. I did feel bad enough I bought a new one to try and it was delicious. I'm hooked.
Stephanie F.
My favorite candy bar growing up. The toffee and almonds really make this over the top good. The chocolate is very smooth. They are harder to find now a days. I can always find them at Walgreens.
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
Dulce H.
Where do they sell these never seen them before
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I've actually never seen or heard of this candy bar.. Where can you even get it?
Lily H.
Storm Lake, IA
I love Hershey's chocolate is this worth a try?
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I've never seen of heard of this brand, where can I find it at?