BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
I love these things great for when you really want a herseys bar but with a little something more i love the toffee and almond.. rich and creamy too
Lindsay G.
Symphony bars are delicious! The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits. Definitely recommend!!
Jai M.
Spring, TX
I love Symphony candy bars! The chocolate is so smooth. I have to hide them from my family when I buy them because I don't want to share.
Mandy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I swear, this is my favorite thing ever!!! love the combination of the white chocolate with the toffee chips!
Gabrielle C.
Wytheville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Really love these chocolate bars! Remind me of Heath candy bars but way softer. They are super sweet due to the milk chocolate and toffee, so a little goes a long way. Great for when you are having a huge sweet tooth. I always freeze mine before eating to make them a bit harder
One of my favorite chocolate brands. It melts so well in your mouth. I love the flavor. Definitely better flavor than more expensive brands.
Rebekah B.
Warrior, AL
Not a huge fan. I like your Almonds one better. But I don't like Toffee lol My Hubby does though.
Kay B.
Kansas City, MO
In high school, I was in band. Top members received a Symphony bar as a small reward for being wonderful musicians. I absolutely fell in love with the chocolate bar, and have forever enjoyed it.
*Best toffee & chocolate treat there is by far!*
Sandra B.
Long Beach, CA
These are one of my go to choices when I am craving chocolate. Both this and the original symphony bars are just so creamy. The chocolate truly melts in your mouth.
Lisa Z.
One of my all time favorite chocolate bar. The toffee and almonds create a perfect balance along with a creamy and soft texture. Definitely recommend trying at least once or more.
Katie R.
Hornbeak, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is the toffee in this easy to chew or the kind that stays stuck in your teeth for four days?
Nicole R.
Never ever seen this or heard of them.. Do they still make them???
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can i find these in bulk?
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
When did this come out? What was your taste experience ?
Lauren S.
What is this? I've never heard of it, what makes it different?