6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
i have never had this type of chocolate before but i would definitely want to. Where can i get this type of chocolate?
Not bad. I prefer the cookies and cream. The quality of chocolate is not bad. It's a nice size and pretty affordable.
These used to always be on sale at Kroger 10/$10 and my mom and I would stock up! Great chocolate for a great price!
This is seriously my favorite candy bar ever. The chocolate is so good and the bits of toffee make it even better.
Seriously my favorote candy bar in the whole world. This amazing but not too rich. The toffee crunch is the best!
I love the this candy and it's yummy. Reasonable prices for this candy bar. Found at many stores and very tasty.
One of my favorites the chocolate is smooth and creamy and I love the bits of toffee and nuts, My guilty pleasure
The toffee gives it a sweeter taste to the chocolate. It's a great chocolate to enjoy and share with a loved one.
These are so good! They are so hard to find during the year! But this is definitely the best chocolate bar ever!
This is a great treat! There is chocolate and toffee crunch and almonds. It is so delicious to bake with as well.
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos