6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
Some of the best chocolate flavor of any chocolate bar. Rich, creamy deliciousness! I love the toffee ones. They are fabulous!
Hershey ' Symphony Bar is a delicious miz of almonds and toffee in a milk chocolate bar! I can share it with the whole family!
i be craving for this chocolate bar. this about the only chocolate i can eat without a problem. you have to relax and enjoy it.
These have ALWAYS been my favorite! I usually keep a big bar in my fridge to snack on. Chocolate & toffee is a great combo 👍
This chocolate bar is used a lot for cooking in my house. My favorite thing to make with it is a triple chocolate cheesecake.
I really like this candy bar. I like the toffee pieces and the nuts in it. I can only eat a few pieces because it is so rich.
This is probably the best creamiest candy bar I've ever had. I can never save it because I always eat the entire bar at once
So good. I love the creamy chocolate and bits of toffee in it because it tastes delicious and has a good little crunch to it.
Toffee and chocolate is the perfect combination! Put this chocolate bar in the freezer for an even crunchier sweet snack
Holy moly!! My all time favorite candy bar. The toffee chunks are amazing!!! I could eat the whole in one sitting .lol
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos