6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
Hershey's Symphony Bar
- "This chocolate is seriously my favorite chocolate out of all of them!" in 10 reviews
- "This is the first chocolate bar I reach for I absolutley love the creamy silkiness of the chocolate with the bits of toffee it is just pure goodness." in 6 reviews
- "The chocolate is smooth and rich, and there's the perfect ratio of toffee bits." in 6 reviews
- "This is the best chocolate - smooth melty texture and lots of crunchy little bits of deliciousness floating in it." in 5 reviews
- "The buttery taste of the toffee mixed with almonds and milk chocolate is almost too good to comprehend." in 5 reviews
Smoother than their regular chocolate bar, and has a very vanilla almost hazelnut flavor. This is the PERFECT chocolate to have with coffee!
Symphony should make bite size chocolates 🍫 this is my favorite chocolate but that humongous bar is dangerous cuz I'll end up eating it all!
I prefer these over regular Hershey bars any day. I've been craving sweet stuff all week and these delicious candy bars get the job done.
This is the best candy bar in the world. So rich and creamtmy and chock full of toffee and almonds! Also under $2 for a decent-sized bar.
This chocolate is so underrated. It is so sweet and so smooth! I absolutely love it and would definitely recommend this. So delicious!!
Oh my gosh !!!!!!! This is the best chocolate bar. I get the big one thinking I can save it and I end up eating the whole thing. Oops!
This chocolate bar has the best toffee to chocolate ratio! I love it so much! Almost has a sweet and slaty taste to it which I love!!
Too rich I recommend it full, the first time I try it because my sister told me it is very rich and fascinated excellent creation.
My sorority Alpha Chi Omega uses this chocolate when we give someone the bar for exemplifying our symphony... its super tasty lol
Hershey ' Symphony Bar is a delicious miz of almonds and toffee in a milk chocolate bar! I can share it with the whole family!
Q & A
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
where am i able to find these
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
It looks very fancy that gives me one reason to try it but. is it a good chocolate bar ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos