BY HERSHEY'S

• i haven't seen this anywhere. where can i get this?5 Answers
  • What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Aracelie V.
It's been a while since I ate a symphony bar. I don't like to eat them by themselves I like them with hot chocolate! I feel like they taste better that way. I would rather eat a kit Kat then a symphony bar.
Amber P.
This chocolate candy bar is my absolute favorite!!!
It tastes amazing and oh so creamy! The price is decent and it's worth every single penny! I love Symphony Bar!
Especially the ones with almonds in them!
Brittany R.
Los Angeles, Ca
Hershey's symphony bar, cookies n cream, and Hershey's with almonds are my favorite the chocolate is dry rich and not exaggeratedly sweet. So if you're like me and don't like anything too sweet try these.
Anita S.
Arnold, MO
5+++++ stars
These are one of most favorite chocholate bars I've discovered these 30+ years ago used to be fairly hard to find now I have no problems . I love that they usually only come in king size!!!!!
Rose C.
I tried this by accident once and ended up really liking it lol. I think the addition of the toffee chips sells for me. Everything just works so well in this bar. I guess that's why they call it Symphony
Allison C.
Santa Clara, CA
The Hershey Symphony Bar is my favorite Hershey bar. It is a good value because it has a toffee flavor mixed in with the chocolate. It is a little pricey but so worth it, I highly recommend it to anyone!
Chanel G.
Windsor, KY
This is by far my favorite Hershey bar. Me and my mother used to split these when I was growing up so they remind me of good memories as well. I haven't had one in awhile, but I will be buying some soon.
Rosa U.
Richland , Wa
The toffee bits in the symphony bare are to die for! The chocolate melts in your mouth. Everything about this chocolate bar is perfect. By far my favorite and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
THESE ARE MY WEAKNESS! The toffee one is my favorite! Man I'm going to need to run to the store now that I saw a picture of these lol. They're pretty cheap and such great quality. Such a nice size too!
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Symphony bar has to be my favorite chocolate bar the toffee makes it delicious is so addictive and delicious is unique great taste sets it apart from the others you would continue to buy over and over.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.