BY HERSHEY'S

• What is the difference between regular Hershey & this?5 Answers
  • What all is in this candy bar . Is it good ?2 Answers
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
One of my favorite candy bars. It melts in your mouth but still has a crunch to it. You usually find these at Walmart or other convient stores for a very affordable price. Will purchase again and recommend to others.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I actually just tried this candy bar two years ago and I can't believe I never knew about it. It is so looked over. So amazing and super addictive. Price is pretty decent just like every other Hersheys candy
Peach B.
These are so good. I don't typically like nuts in my desert but in this ca day it dosent bother me. It taste really good. It is a bit extra money co pared to other candy but I still like to get them and recommend.
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
Herseys Symphony bar is just the right sweet treat for any sweet tooth. Cost is very reasonable, milk chocolate is smooth and rich. The addition of almonds and toffees make it my favorite bar.
Tkenya M.
Hershey's Symphony Bar is so delicious. This creamy, delicious milk chocolate bar is music to your mouth! The value of the bar is so good. If you haven't tried it you are definitely missing out. I RECOMMEND this to everyone ūüėä.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
This is a weakness of mine. I love to add it to desserts and ice cream. I also like to just eat it by itself. I mainly purchase these from Walmart or kroger. I do recommend these to others and I will continue to buy them.
Amanda V.
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar. It's creamy with a little bit of crunch and sweet milk chocolate. I love that it's blocked out into little morsels so I can save the rest for later. I've gotten my family hooked. They have all size bars too!
Kayla J.
Port Orange, FL
I love these but cant ever find them in any size but the super big candy bars that are just a pain because you cant eat the whole thing in one sitting so you have to find a way to rewhrap it and store it.
January G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always keep this candy bar on hand. I love the giant size. I like to keep it cold and just snack on it here and there. The chocolate toffee blend is simply just to die for. These are on sale very often in my area. These are a must have in my household.
Jamie M.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite candy bar out there! The delicious combination of toffee and almonds provides the perfect amount of crunch without it being too crunchy. It's definitely my go-to treat. Easy to find and large enough to get multiple servings.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Saw these at the store but never tried them, how do they taste?
Tori S.
Hazleton, PA
where am i able to find these
Kaylee S.
How good is this? I've always seen them , but never tasted it...
Kelly G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Do you like the Symphony bar with toffee or without?
Atanya  W.